Promises

I'm low key mad at Lucas. Once he noticed I left the house he said some shit that had me in a mood. He told me that hoes be getting mad over some petty shit. I was like hold up who the fuck you calling a hoe. I haven't talked to him in two days but he been calling and texting. Im the one who overreacted so today Ima call him over to my place. When I called it was around 6 pm
Phone Convo
"Hey Lucas I know we haven't talked in a minute but I miss you."

"I miss you too and I'm sorry about what I said baby girl."

"It's okay I just overreacted. Its my fault. But you want to come over to my place today, so we won't have any interruptions." I said this seductively. I didn't want to lose my V yet but I wanted to experience something. Its hard to not just throw myself on him because I have been really, really horny lately.

He laughed and said "Yea, no interruptions, don't worry ima take care of you." When he said the last part His voice lowered making me  wet. Fucking hormones.Damn now I gotta take a shower.

"You can come whenever I'll be waiting."

He laughed and said " I'll be there in an hour. You want me to pick you up something to eat?"

As if on cue, my stomach started to growl. "Yea can you pick me up some boneless honey barbeque wings from bdubs."

"Yeah​. Ima get me some too that sounds good. I gotta go but I'll be over soon. "

"Okay bye Lucas."

"Bye Lil mamma."
End of phone convo

I grabbed some clothes then got in the shower. I didn't put on any makeup cuz I don't like wearing it. I had on some short pajama shorts with a tight tee, I didn't dress up cuz I'm not going nowhere. Lucas texted and said
Im at bdubs what you want to drink.
Get me a lemonade they be so good.
Alright be there in 15.
K
When he arrived I was so hungry. I opened the door and took the food from him. I grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen. He burned holes in my butt.He grabbed it and picked it up to see how heavy it was. Once we were in the kitchen he said, "I like your shorts." seeming like he was trying to claim it.  I sat on the island and he sat next to me. I started to eat.
"So you ain't gone even say hey or nothing." He said while playfully pushing my head.
"Oh my bad. I just haven't eaten since yesterday. Im hungry as hell."
"I'll forgive you if you give me a kiss." I looked him liked nigga please. But I leaned in and pecked him on the lips.
"You a tease."
"What ever do you mean." I said while batting my eyelashes.
When we finished our food I threw the stuff in the trash and went to drink some of my lemonade. I drank it all already. Lucas still had some so I grabbed his cup and drank some.
"Why you steal my stuff y/n."
" I was thirsty." I said with puppy dog eyes. He was looking salty so I scooted closer to him on the island and wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, he loosened up a and started to return the kiss. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and licked his gold teeth. He stuck his tongue in mine and grabbed my tongue with his and pulled my neck closer. After about five minutes we came up for breath.
"You want to watch some  TV?" I said while trying to get over the moment.
"Yeah​."
I grabbed his hand and led him to my room. He laid on my bed while I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I came back I saw he had put on a scary movie.
"This okay." He asked, trying to be slick.
"Yeah."
I went over and laid next to him and set my head on his chest. I started watching the movie.
Lucas POV
She laid her head on my chest. My god she was beautiful. I was started to do something I told myself I would never do again. Catch feelings. She snuggled her head into my shoulder and I kissed her forehead. I wanted her to be mines. Her family probably wouldn't even accept me though. She was part of a different class. I was raised in the streets. She was raised in mansions with fancy cars. We were from different walks of life. Enough with that soft shit though.

I put my hand on her ass and squeezed. It was soft and plush, it felt good. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and smiled. I hope she know that she would never be able to go out with them short ass shorts. We ended up falling asleep but in the morning she gonna get exactly what I told her she was.
"Rest up because in the morning you won't be getting any." She stirred a little but didn't wake up. She had a smile on her face.