Chapter 13: Investigation

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day creeps up, you grab Ayano, Chi, and Oka and head to the restaurant.

"So...why are we here (y/n)?"

"Because, this Yandere Dev guy doesn't live in this city nor does he even exist. I've checked the entire Internet and I can't find this guy." Chi looks at you, you already told him everything that happened.

"So how are we going to find him?"

"The school, he created the school so that's his hot spot."

You nod at Ayano. Oka's thinking about it.

"Alright, I'm in for this investigation."

Chi nods and it's all decided. Later in the day you all head to the school and sneak in. You and Ayano take off into the front part of the school while Chi and Oka explore the back of the school for any entrance to any secret place where Yandere Dev could be hiding. You and Ayano keep looking around for anything strange but find nothing so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Oka's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard something down one of the halls and i separated from Chi for a bit. I walk down the stairs and turn the corner to the bathrooms only to see a black figure standing at the end of the hall looking down with the words 'come find me' written in black above the figure. I stand in shock, the figure looks up at me with red glowing eyes. Blackness starts to cover the walls. I scream and run towards the front of the building with the blackness following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hear Oka scream and start running to her. You meet up with Oka, Ayano follows and Chi soon finds his way to you. You look down the hall to see complete darkness with the words 'come find me' now written in white at the end of the hall. You move Oka over to Ayano and Chi.

"(Y/n)?"

You start walking down the hall into the darkness. Ayano grabs your arm to stop you.

"What are you doing!?"

"...he wants me to find him...and that's what I'm going to do." You pull your arm away and she backs away to Oka and Chi. You continue walking. Ayano can't take it, she tries running after you but she can't step onto the darkness, there's some sort of force field stopping her. You look back at her. "Its okay, I'll be fine. I promise." You can see tears run down her face. You keep walking until something grabs your legs and arms pulling you farther into the darkness. "Ayano! Oka! Chi! Help!!" No answer, the darkness pulls you in and you can't see anything. You can't see anything, it's too dark. You grab your phone from your pocket and turn on the flashlight on it. You look around to see your in a room with no one and nothing. "Where am I?"

"Come find me"

"I can't...There's no exit to this place." You look around again but again nothing has changed about the room.

"Darkness...come find me"

"...find you in the darkness..." You turn off the flashlight on your phone and walk towards one of the walls. You keep walking for what seems like forever. You feel pulling on your shirt and before you know it you open your eyes to Ayano shaking you with Oka and Chi standing behind her. They grab Ayano to stop her, she does stop and she backs away. You sit up and look around. Your back at your house, you look at them. "What happened?"

"You...we found you passed out in the men's bathroom.....and..."

Oka seems to stutter on her words until Ayano bumps in.

"You looked like you were glitching."

"Glitching? You mean as in a computer glitch or a game glitch?" They nod. You feel shivers run down your back, Ayano sits on the couch. You get up and sit next to her.

"You should rest (y/n)"

"I will Oka, you and Chi can go home now." They nod and leave but Ayano stays with you. You look at Ayano. "Aren't you going home?"

"Whatever Yandere Dev wants from you...you're in danger. I want to protect you."

You nod and walk upstairs to your room where you lay down and slowly drift to sleep.

You open your eyes to a black colored room. Oka, Chi, and Ayano are standing in front of you with their backs against the wall. They all have their eyes closed. "Oka? Chi? Ayano?" They open their eyes but a white glitch screen covers their faces immediately. "No!" You run up to them but as soon as you try touching them you fade right through them and fall into the blackness. "No....no....please....I don't want this....stop......STOP!!" Everything freezes, you stop falling, the noises you've been hearing stop, everything stops. You stay there, with nothing moving. You stand up straight and start walking not knowing what your doing. You walk up to a mirror by it isn't your reflection, it's a black figure with red eyes. He puts his hand on the glass, you...without knowing or thinking... place your hand on his.

"Come find me...the real me"

"What do you mean?" He looks down.

"Something has taken my body, I'm trapped within darkness while they slowly destroy my world I created."

He looks up at you, you can see his tears streaming down his face.

"You're this world's last hope (y/n)...you need to remember your past to fight this creature...you out need to find me...you need to find it."

You open your eyes to your room and slowly sit up. "...Ayano!" Ayano rushes upstairs.

"What's wrong?!"

She walks over and sits down in front of you Indian style/criss cross. You explain everything to her. "So...yeah..."

"That's a lot to take in...wait, if it was a mirror you were looking at and it was his soul then......does that mean the real Yandere Dev is inside you?"

(I hope you enjoyed this story, I will be updating this slowly but I will get around to it. Thank you and I hope you liked this. Goodbye!)