Prologue

Draco Malfoy was about as normal as any orphan boy could be. He was like the rest of them, dead parents, wearing baggy, handy me down clothes, except for one thing, one thing which he didn't even know about. Draco never knew why his parents had died, or how it happened. He stayed with relatives for a while, but he ran away before knowing about his parents or even what running away was. After that was countless foster families, who of course didn't know about them. Expect when they did, every once and awhile he would be dumped somewhere, where the family knew more about him then they should, they all seemed nutty so, well he did the only sensible thing he could, he left. He could never understand why they were so fixated on him, there was nothing special to him, pale blond hair, cold grey eyes, there was only one interesting thing to him, which was a thin lightning bolt shaped scar, reaching from his hairline to his eyebrow. He had no clue how he got it but that is what the odd families looked at most when they saw him.

Now little to Draco's knowing, he was about to discover everything he had wondered all his life. Odd, right? Knowing nothing and then everything just in one moment, well that is exactly what happened to Draco Malfoy.