Control

Credit to @killersoul42 for this idea! This reminds me of Halsey's song Control, so listen to that while reading.
-------------------------------------------------------
Control was what Star needed. Control over herself. Control over her wand. Control over her emotions.

So far Marco had control. And Heckapoo knew that. She also know that she needed to undo it soon or the Butterfly family legacy would be over, their heirloom, the wand, turned blood red and never being able to bring peace.

She knew that what she did all of those years ago was wrong.

How the little boy she found in the Earth dimension was too little, and was going to die. How she took him in. How she used magic to change him, control his fate.

How he now unwittingly controlled Star.

Heckapoo had heard about the blood moon ball, and how the two were dating. She never took it seriously though. They were just kids.

They were just kids.

"Marco let go of her."

The young demon looked at his mother as she spoke up, not moving his arms from around Star, not letting go of her waist. He clenched his jaw.

"Marco."

Star looked up now also, tears staining her rosy cheeks, the hearts breaking as the drops started to trace jagged tracks.

They weren't going to move.

"Star, focus on your mom. Focus on Glossaryk and focus on your father. What do they have in common?

"Blue. They all are or wear blue. Don't become tainted. Don't let this happen to you.

"Your mother withstood it. So you can too."

At these words Star Butterfly lowered her wand. "W...Who did mom love? Dad?"

Heckapoo smiled, knowing she could reverse this. "Toffee."

So when I wrote the last line it autocorrected to Tiger. BRAVO me. Please please please leave ideas in the comments, I'll shout you out, and it's so much fun to write. I had a blast writing this.

Now I gotta blast.

Sorry for that.