Chapter 4

Sonic and Shadow made it to Rouge's house and knock on the door. She opened it with a bright smile.

"Hello there you two! Uh...did you guys had trouble getting here?"

Shadow looked very exhausted while Sonic was far on the back looking scared to go near him.

"We're fine, i'll go home now" Shadow said.

He turned around to walk away but stopped by Rouge who grab his hand

"Not just yet, Shadow! I want you to stay here!"

"What?! Why? Do you want me to make you tea or something?" Shadow asked sarcastically.

"Haha, yes, that and one more thing. I need you to protect me if he sneezes"

Shadow sighed tiredly and walk inside the house without saying anything anymore. Rouge called Sonic to come inside her house already but it looks like he's afraid.

"Are you sure i'll be okay being with you? Last time i tried to step on you" Sonic asked.

"I know that wasn't you so it's okay" she smiled and drag Sonic inside the house.

Shadow literally made them tea and gave it to them. He decided to stay in the kitchen because he also doesn't wanna get too close to Sonic right now. It was okay for Sonic since he understand.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I've done some research about that magic flower and i found something you might not like..."

Sonic gulped and nodded his head, ready to hear what Rouge's going to say.

"If you don't get that pollen out of your lungs in two weeks you'll keep your girl version with you forever"

Sonic shrieked and made Rouge cover her ears.

"Two weeks?! But Tails said to get the pollen out from my lungs is to smell that flower which he will plant by himself that may take a month for it to fully grow!"

Rouge took a sip on her tea and sighed.

"That's why this next thing i'll tell you will shock you even more"

"What...what is it?"

"In order to keep your condition to stay temporarily you need to fulfill your girl's version desire"

Sonic blinked his eyes and start to calm for a second and drink his tea.

"Oh...well that's easy right? What does my girl self desire anyway?"

"Well...she desires Shadow"

Sonic choked on his tea and cough multiple times. He was calm just seconds ago and now he's freaking out again.

"She desires what?!"

Sonic yelled out loud.

"You heard me, boy. SHADOW"

Sonic face palmed and groaned depressingly. That explains why when he was himself again after sneezing earlier he saw himself sitting on Shadow's crotch-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Sonic ran out of the house and just go circling the house really fast to calm his mind. Shadow saw this and went outside to stop Sonic by reaching his hand out and hit Sonic's face. Sonic stopped when he felt his face just hit Shadow's hand and fall down. Yes, Shadow have very strong hand to stop Sonic.

"Get up, faker. And stop screaming"

Shadow said and walk inside the house again. Sonic got up and keep staring at Shadow who was walking. He sighed and followed him in to see Rouge staring at him like a mother who need to told her child a lesson.

"Sit"

Sonic sit down again and stared down at the floor.

"Rouge, i don't want to fulfill her desire...she wants to fuck Shadow, i can't do that. Shadow will literally slice my head off"

Rouge giggled and fold her arms.

"Don't worry, i can talk to Shadow about that. So will you do it or not? Even if you're fucking with Shadow as a boy it still works"

"So i don't need to- achoo!"

"Oh shit!" Rouge shouted and stand up to back away from Sonic.

The girl Sonic appeared once again and she looked really confused about the situation. She saw Rouge and glare at her.

"You again" she said.

"Uh...can we talk? Girl to girl?"

She still didn't understand the situation but agreed to talk to her anyway. Rouge sighed in relieve and sit down again.

"Okay...so let me tell you a few things about yourself"

She explained to girl Sonic that she had a boy Sonic inside her mind, they just can't connect to eachother to communicate. She explained other stuff about Tails and the magic flower, Lavren. And of course about Shadow.

"Oh...so that's why he calls me faker" she said.

"Yeah, because the boy you looks like him"

"And Tails is my bestfriend? Should i apologize to him?"

"If you wanna make him feel better, yes" Rouge smiled.

Sonic sighed and lower her head down. She heard Rouge calling out for Shadow and she quickly move her head up. Shadow appeared from another door and was shocked to see Sonic.

"Take her home, okay?" Rouge said.

"Alright..." Shadow sighed tiredly, knowing he'll get tackled again soon.

Sorry! It's not much for an update >~< i have homeworks to finish ughh...

Oh and i doodled girl Sonic at school today. This is how i'd imagine her to be xD i can't draw breasts on Sonic so please imagine that the girl Sonic have bigger chest because i really can't draw it

 This is how i'd imagine her to be xD i can't draw breasts on Sonic so please imagine that the girl Sonic have bigger chest because i really can't draw it