[36] barry

today had been a really slow day at s

today had been a really slow day at s.t.a.r. labs and you had spent the whole morning binge watching on netflix you had just finished watching the last season of one of your favourite shows and it had ended awfully with the death of your favourite character. obviously you cried and had to stop yourself from sobbing out loud so you just sat there, still in front of the screen as the credits rolled slowly, letting the pain spread within your chest.

"hey, y/n, i was wondering if you took mywoah," barry croaked the last part when he saw you crying and your mascara running all over your face, "are you okay? is this about another fictional character?"

"no! i'm not okay and yes it is about another fictional character!" you cried out, drying your tears with the back of your hands, "writers are so evil! it's my fault anyway, you know? i obsess too fast with people that don't even exist," you said, staring at the mascara on your fingers, "i should've bought the waterproof one."

"i don't really know what to say—"

"the worst part is that the next season won't be out until october!" you moaned as barry gave you a confused look.

"that's just four months—"

"that's a lifetime for a fangirl, for god's sake!" you told him burying your face in your hands.

"is there something i can do to make you feel better?" the brunette uttered, placing his hands on your shoulders, squeezing lightly.

"i don't think so, no."

"what about a big belly burger with curly fries?" he questioned again with a hum, his voice right next to your ear.

"keep talking."

[ i'd love to have this cinnamon roll to comfort me when a my fav characters die, since that kind of happens very often. this one was actually inspired by the flash finale, i won't give more details for the ones who haven't watched the finale, i will just say he deserved better. i hope you liked it! ]

➳question time:
what is a talent you'd like to have?