[57] barry

you had started to work at ccpd as the head victim advocate and well, you hadn't made any friends yet, which made you feel a bit down

you had started to work at ccpd as the head victim advocate and well, you hadn't made any friends yet, which made you feel a bit down. you made your way to the break room at lunch time and put your burrito into the microwave, while you waited for it to be heated you moved to the vending machine with drinks on the corner of the room and pulled out a dollar to buy a coke, it didn't matter how many times you pressed the button, neither your soda nor your money came out.

"are you freaking kidding me?" you huffed to yourself before hitting the button over and over again.

"sometimes you have to hold the button down for a while to get it to work," a voice said right behind you, said voice belonged to a tall man with brown hair; he smiled at you as he pressed the button for you and your drink fell down almost immediately, "you're new, aren't you?"

"is it that obvious?" you asked with a small chuckle as he handed you the drink, he got a drink himself.

"just a little. i'm barry allen, forensic scientist," he held out his hand, struggling to hold his lunch with just one hand.

"y/n y/l/n, victim advocate," you shook his hand, "nice to meet you," by this time you heard the microwave beeping so you went to get your burrito.

"are you staying here to eat?"

"uh, i was planning to eat at my office, i always do. boring, i know," you admitted.

"we could go to my lab, there's a view of the city," he told you.

"sounds better than staring at four walls," he gave you a warm smile and you knew you were really gonna like it there.

"okay, lunch buddy, just follow me."

[ guess who's back, back again! yay, i'm back people, but updates might be slow in this and all my books because school started 😒 but anyway, here's some gif imagines for you all! remember that if you have a request you can leave it in a comment or dm i don't bite! ]

➳question time:
from a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for season 4? (being 10 the highest)