Godsend

??? Pov
Well, It seems another human is in need of a miracle. Perhaps I can help with that.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

Y/n pov
I awoke on the floor, the memories of last night flooding back like a wave. I stayed in my curled up position and I would have cried if I hadn't felt the box on my stomach.

I looked closely at it:
For: Y/n L/n
Subject: your godsend
Name: Laughing Jill

I eyed the box a little more before noticing the crank on the side, as I winded it a small song played

He stalks through the night
Waiting to be kind
He stalks through the day
Watching all the dismay
Be careful with his gifts
As they are dangerous
If thou had been blessed
With his presence
Show respect
To him...
( I just made that up, I got skill )

I waited for something, anything to happen... Suddenly the box started shaking, I slowly backed away when a colorful display of balloons appeared from the box and woman, wearing colorful clothes and a cheery smile with a cone like nose appeared, everything about her seemed so... Happy, just the sight of her could brighten ones day.

She looked down at me, then gave a kind smile.

???:"Hello, You must be Y/n! Great to meet you!"

Y/n:" Who are you?"

Jill:" Why, I'm laughing Jill, your new best friend, I was made specially for you to be your best friend!"

Y/n:"Friends?"

Jill:"The bestest. What do you want to play?"

Y/n:"Hide n' seek."

Jill:" Alright, I'll hide and you seek."

Y/n:" 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! Ready or not here I come."

First I checked the closet,empty. Then under the bed,empty. Her box, empty. I looked above me to see her arms and legs, stretched out across the ceiling.

Y/n:" Gotcha."

Jill:" Well, what else do you want to do?"

Mom:" Y/n time for chores!"

Y/n:" Sorry, I have chores, we'll play later."

Jill:" I'll be waiting right here."

And with that I left, ready for what fun would come next.