'Home'

Jill pov

Over the years, my box has decayed and withered as I wait for y/n, my copies faded and soon I had no more happy thoughts...

Y/n pov

As the taxi came pulling up to my old house, memories came flooding back.

Abuse, torture, neglection.

I shook my head and paid the cab driver. Soon I was at the front door. I slowly opened it to reveal the rotting inside of the house. I shrivelled back in disgust at what age did to this place. I immediately took all the furniture out to the backyard. Soon the house was empty. I grabbed a withered broom and began cleaning up what I could. Soon the place looked not as bad. I kinda smiled at my handy work. I looked toward the decayed stairs and made my way up them. Soon I was in my old room. I ran my finger across my bookshelf which held practically nothing besides a small, colourful box. I examined it and went downstairs to clean it. When I was done I set back where it was. I continued to clean the rest of my dusty room until it was fine.

I glanced at the box and noticed the little handle. I grabbed the box and slowly turned the crank until something unbelievable happened. A woman sprouted out of the box, though she did not look happy, it was a grim sight.

Y/n:" um... hello."

Jill:"Oh Y/n, it's been so long..."

Y/n:" Jill?"

She grimly nodded her head. I immediately wrapped her in a large hug.

Y/n:" thank you..."

Jill:" For what?"

Y/n:" for protecting me."

I looked up at her beautiful face, suddenly she smiled, I smiled back and continued to warm her in my embrace.

Y/n:" I thought that was my imagination..."

Jill:" It wasn't."

Y/n:" let's celebrate!"