1. The Fall Introduction

Wolf boy? p.o.v.

(Ugh.... My head hurts... what? Where? How? A cavern...? There some golden flowers on the middle of the room or cavern. There's a hole at the top, ugh... I can't teleport!! ¡¿why!?)

I look around the cavern, I found my sister laying on the golden flowers, I walk towards her and shake her. She put her hand on my head and said. "So soft, fluffy."

*fluff fluff*

Σ(゜゜)
Wolf boy face

I try to smack her but for some reason she dodge it while sleeping, almost as if  she's the luckiest Fox girl. (I don't know how she does that. With luck I guess.) I have my bag with me, I put my arm in the bag. (I couldn't reach it...) I push myself in the bag. "Got it." (I grab a blueberry, my sister is a fox. Foxes loves blueberry, fruits, meat and my home made fox nip.) I swirl the blueberry right in front of her noise so that she can smell it. Out of nowhere she snap at me, almost biting my fingers. (I shouldn't forget that foxes are faster when they try to bite something and they have a lock Jaw.) She wakes up. "Morning already... five more minutes, if not that then one more week...." she sleep again.

(҂⌣̀_⌣́)
Wolf boy face

"Wake up you lazy and cheeky fo-" I noticed that there's someone else with us. A stranger, a female but; there's something strange about her, I feel that she's has a huge amount of magic. I look around for this female, I found her sleeping with my sister. I shook her again, this time she wakes up and try to punch me, but I pointed to the girl who is sleeping next to her. "!woah! When did she get there?"

Said my sister. "Seriously, that's your reaction." I said. "What happen....? Where are we?"
She was confuse. (Now that she mentioned that, where the hell are we exactly.) "Your thought is the same as mine sister, but still; Can you remember before entering this cavern or something before that, cause I can't remember anything at all."

I said. "Well for once I'm in a lost for words, cause I can't remember anything too, huh...? That's unusual but right now bro. Go check if she alive." She pushes me towards the girl. "¡¿Me, why!?"

"Fine ya puppy, let's play rock paper and scissor!" (She said that but why do I get the feeling that she going to win again.) "Fine !Rock, !Paper, !Scissor, shoot!"

We both made our choice but I lost. (ugh... i knew it. I walk towards her but as soon I went up to her, i realize it, I don't know how to tell if she's alive. She human.) "Wait! what am I supposed to do here again?" She face pawn, I check her pulse. Her heartbeat is normal, she breathing, good, I smell her and it appears that she ok. As soon I was about to inspect her, she woke, to my surprise, her head went close to my. I was surprised but her eyes was sleeping, a few seconds has past, she looks at me and I look at her. "Uhhh.... hi." I said, she scream and try to run away but then she realizes that there's no escape, I look at my sister but she shrug. She walk backwards and fall on her bottom. "So what now..?"

My sister walks up to me.she punch me. "OW! OK... fine.... geez." I walk toward the female human, I begin to talk to her. "Hey, um hi, ugh just listen okay, we're stuck here and we can't escape. For some weird reason, it's like there's a barrier that is blocking our magic. Not to mention I can feel.... some strong magic on you and- a, forgive my manner." I give her my hand. " My name is slasher, and that one over there is my sister, Larka"

Larka punched me again. "Well... now we introduce ourselves, dear brother... while your were talking with her, I found out that there's a door, over there." She said. "Wha!? And you didn't say something?" I said.

"I knew you wouldn't introduce yourself." She smile. "Speaking of witch, what's your name sugar cube." Said my sister.

Female human p.o.v.

(I can't remember... and they don't look like a threat, I think I can trust them. Wait I can't remember my name, all I can remember is my age, I'm 10, and my gender is female.) "Um I can't remember, I'm sorry..." Larka look at me and hug me. "Aw... you poor child, don't you worry, your not alone, we're doing this, together." Said Larka, I was surprised for what she said, I hugged back.

We all went through the door but Slashers doesn't look like he's happy. On the way we found another room but there something in the middle of it, it looks like another golden flower but it's all alone. "Howdy." Said the golden flower.