Hanging Out

Chapter2:

We get out of school and Brenna drives me and Amanda to the mall.

Brenna gets a call

"Omg guys nikos calling me shut up! Wait Amanda can u talk to him I'm driving?"

"Sure...Hey niko Brenna can't talk right now she us driving"

"Oh ok, I wanted to hangout with her."

"Me savannah and her are actually on our way to the mall."

"Can I tag along"

Amanda asks Brenna "Niko wants to go to the mall with us."

"Sure Idc if he wants"

"She said she doesn't care"

Brenna interrupts Amanda "tell him he has to drive him self I'm already half way there"

"Brenna said that we are half way there so u need to drive to the mall"

"Alright I'm kool with that"

"Ok see ya there." Brenna yells from the driver side "LOVE YA"

Brenna than turns the radio on and happen to be a one direction song.

"OMG remember we were obsessed with them in 8th grade." Brenna says

"Brenna I STILL LOVE THEM your obsession changed to be CHANDLER RIGGSSSSSSS!"

"OMG CHANDLER IS GORGEOUS"

Amanda comes out of know where "Hey, Trevor...I'm going to the mall with Brenna savannah and niko. You want to tag along?"

Amanda was on her phone. She had paused and then about 5 mins later after she had got of the phone she said Trevor was going to meet us at the mall.

"Savannah hbu call up Noah and see if he would catch a ride with Trevor?" Brenna says

I call up Noah "Hey Noah did u want to go to the mall?"

"OF COURSE I would love to go with my baby. I wanted to get you something anyways."

We get to the mall and meet up at brenna's favorite Store hot topic

"Hey guys!" you saw Trevor,Noah,And Niko. "Soooo......." you said Wondering what to do know. "Ok so Us Girls will Go to Hollister while you boys go to Whatever store you want and meet up here so we can shop here. Okay?" Brenna Said "You sound like my Mom Brenna!" You said With an 'I'm embarrassed' tone

So you all went and shopped Brenna got a Cute Turquoise Tank And a White Sweater With Blue Skinny jeans, Amanda Got A Pink Short Sleeve Shirt with A pair of Black Skinny jeans, and you got A Gray and white Stripped Sweater With White Skinny Jeans. The you all went shoe shopping Brenna got Grey Vans, Amanda Got Black Flats, And You Got Gray TOMS.

Meanwhile.........

The boys went To Aeropostale. Niko Got a Navy Blue Shirt with Blue jeans, Trevor got a Blue Shirt and jeans, And Noah Got A red shirt With Blue jeans. They then went and got shoes, Niko got Gray Vans, Trevor Got Blue Jordans, and Noah Got Gray Jordans.

You all meet up at Hot topic ad shopped. "Hey Amanda!" Noah Whispered To Her. "Yeah, Noah?" "Listen Savannah's Birthday is in a week and I don't know what to get her. so I..I.." "You what?!" "I need your help." "OH! Well Umm She does like charm Bracelets Or A Necklace. "Okay thanks!" "no problem"

Noah Rushed to Find A Charm Bracelet and Charm For it. He Finally Found One at Kay Jewelers and Got a heart Says To infinity and beyond representing his love for you.