Crazy love Chapter 30

**Okay,y'all. I'm keeping the original without full sex scenes, but here's the scene for chapter thirty! Enjoy! ;)

DISCLAIMER- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC GAY SMUT. NOT YOUR THING? DON'T READ. NEGATIVE COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED. ENJOY. **

"I'm going to make you mine,Jaeger. You want to see an old pervert? Fine. I'll show you one. And I'm going to make you absolutely scream for me." Levi growled,his words eliciting an equal amount of hot want and icy fear flood Eren's veins. He did the first thing he did on autopilot, and blurted out the first thing his mind brought up.

"I might have found a way to get into the basement!" He gasped out. His words made Levi pause for a split second before his fingers slipped under Eren's tiny underwear,starting to massage his half-hard member,his hand moving almost roughly.

"Okay. We'll discuss that after I take you." He squeezed his  throat again as his thumb brushed Eren's tip, making the other gasp and bite his own fist,his hips jerking.
"Haah ~! I never said you could!" He groaned out through his teeth.

"You will,Brat. You will." Levi's voice showed that he was smirking as he moved his other hand up Eren's chest, his slow,deliberate movements making Eren shuddered,even before his fingers began to massage Eren's nipple with the same slow pace his hand moved up and down his rapidly hardening length with.

"Levi! Agh-!" Eren shuddered and leaned back into his touches.
"That's it,Kitten~" Eren opened his mouth to protest,but suddenly Levi was massaging him harder and kissing the back of his neck,and whatever he'd been about to say died on his lips.
"I- Can I see your face?" Eren finally whispered,embarrassed that the other could likely feel how he trembled with want- He already knew Levi could feel how hard he was getting.

"Of course,Eren." With a little purr,Levi turned him over,gripping Eren's shirt and pulling it off of him immediately after in one smooth,fluid movement.  Eren shivered as the cold air caressed his hot skin.

"Why are you doing this,Levi?" He asked curiously, reaching up to wrap his arms around his neck, bringing his head down to kiss along his sharp jawline.
"Because I can. Now,how about you shut the fuck up,Brat." He started kissing down Eren's neck and collarbones with slow,sucking little kisses that made Eren inhale sharply in anticipation.

When the other's hot mouth finally found one of Eren's nipples and took it in,Eren bit his fist to hide a whimper of pleasure. Levi licked a slow circle around the sensitive bud before pulling back for a mere second.

"Don't muffle your sounds. Nobody else can hear them,Brat. There's no need to be shy." Smirking,he dipped back down before the other male could reply,flicking the tip of his tongue over Eren's sensitive flesh,making him moan softly.

"Oh,Levi~" The brunette allowed himself to feel the pleasure,his spine arching a little bit.
"Mm. That's it,Kitten." He slowly moved his fingers downwards as well,sucking on one hardened bud,pinching the other lightly between his fingers and making Eren cry out softly against his fist and look at Levi with hot eyes.