Holiday special 2019

**Hey,y'all! I hope you enjoy this,it's been a superrrr long time since I've written any fluff with spice/smut,so hopefully it's good lol**

"Why are you wearing that? " Definitely was not the words that Eren wanted to hear that cold day as he walked into Levi's cell. In answer,the brunette huffed before looking down at the very fluffy sweater he was wearing that had christmas trees printed absolutely all over it.

"I have to for work,okay? Apparantly it's to put the patients in a good mood for the holidays. " he puffed out his cheeks as he closed the door behind himself. Levi arched a delicate raven eyebrow at the answer.

"How many days is it until Christmas? I completely forgot..." He murmured.

"Today is the 14th. So...11 more days. " he replied,before squinting as he saw a devious light come into Levi's eyes.

"What's that look for?"
"Oh,no reason,Jaeger...don't worry about it. " Levi hummed out,before stretching out on his cot.
"Don't you have cleaning to start doing?"

"Well. Yeah. " With that huff,the brunette stomped off,muttering under his breath for a solid two minutes before Levi silently followed him,standing behind him with crossed arms.

"What was that,Brat? You don't whisper as quietly as you think you do. "

"Nothing. " Eren went on his hands and knees to scrub a spot up off of the floor before he felt a hand slide up the nape of his neck. That was all the warning he got before Levi wrapped his hair around his hand and pulled,yanking his head back and making a startled gasp leave Eren's mouth.

"Don't lie to me,Jaeger. It won't end well. " Levi put his lips to Eren's ear,his silky voice reverberating against his skin and causing shivers down his spine.

"I. I said that you could at least give me a damn hello instead of using me like a dog. " Eren huffed out,body tensing as he waited for Levi to smack him,push him down,something.
Much to his surprise,Levi let him go with a dark chuckle.

"Use you,hmm? I'll remember that. " with that,he got up and went back to his cot,leaving the brunette staring after him in confusion.

"What the hell was that about..?"
Shaking his confusion off,Eren went back to simply cleaning.

The next week went by for him in a rush,the asylum making him decorate his halls and clean extra well. That on top of multiple breakdowns from the patients with no family and childhood trauma from holidays and Eren barely had time to breath at the end of the day. So,when he was told that on Christmas,he needed to come in,he may have been a bit pissed as he came in to Levi's room,falling against his chest and huffing.

"Who said you could touch me?" Levi questioned,a smirk clear in his voice as he wrapped strong arms around Eren to hold him there.

"Fuck you. I've had a bad day. " he replied,before immediately panicking as he felt Levi slightly tense.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean that. I'm just overwhelmed-" he pulled back,green eyes widening at the look on Levi's face.

Was that genuine concern?

"What happened?" Levi hooked a finger under the younger male's chin,forcing him to meet his eyes.
"I just got told that I have to come in for Christmas! Okay! " Eren squirmed,trying to break his hold on his chin.

"Oh?" A strange look came over Levi's face,before it was gone in a split second.
"Come to my room last,then. Got it?" He added before Eren could so much as blink,let alone reply.

"How does that help my problem? I mean...I do get the next day off. But I don't see how coming to your room at the end of my shift will make working Christmas any less frustrating!" The taller male sighed,banging his forehead back down against Levi's strong chest.