■First Day Of High School■

Riele Claire Down's

Fast forward to now when I'm fifteen and I'm in highschool,well starting highschool. After my dad escaped the police car killing the two police he came and murdered my mom.Its hard to talk about because I never knew what was going on.All I could remember was me getting drawn away from under the bed.My fears faced me that night,the tears were passed me though.Any time I think about that night it hurts maybe I just can't feel.Even when I felt alone I knew I wasn't because I had my best friend Jace with me.

Jace is more like an imagination? Not really because just last year Jace became seeable meaning he's leveling up as a "Imagination".Jace comes to school,shopping,dinner,lunch basically every where with me.We live somewhere different but even when we moved he was still under my bed.People might say,"There's a monster under my bed" but I say otherwise.

Your probably wondering who I live with,that's easy my sister.After my dad murdering my mom it only took five minutes for the cops to come especially when he was wanted.My dad was never caught because he escaped and it scares me he's still out there but Jace tells me to never live in fear because when we do we don't live.

After everything that night we were moved to my aunt Deana house but soon Reiya became older and decided for us to move out.We only live two houses down but it makes it easier especially when we need help.

Nobody knows Jace lives with me not even Reiya.The school is growing suspicious but Jace told us not to worry because his magic is everywhere. Magic?Jace you could probably call an imagination or a Christmas elf just when you touch it,you don't take away it's power.He has three power which is the power to love,heal and forget.We could definitely use the forget for the suspicion.

I woke up and moved my white color paint bed sheets from my skin and I shivered.I looked under my bed and saw Jace asleep,I smirked to myself."Jay"I whispered poking his nose,lips,and cheek."What?"he groaned and fluttered his light brown eyes open which met my dark brown ones."Morning sleepy head"I said and laughed.He smiled at me and I got up yawning.

As I opened my eyes Jace was already out from under the bed and dressed in black jeans,gray sweatshirt and gray Nike roshes,with a white hat and his hair falling out."Can you do that for me?"I whined and he shook his head."Its not my power just comes with me"he told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Why can't you save me from the sorrow of this world and turn me into a imagination"I asked him as I made my bed now fluffing my gold sparkly pillow."The throne doesn't work like that,you know that"he told me sitting on my bed."I know its just your a gem(imagination) and  you don't even have to eat nor sleep"I told him going to my bathroom leaving the door open brushing my teeth.

"I am a special gem which has to sleep in order to regain power like a battery"he told me and I rolled my eyes."I know"I said finishing up and then getting my towel and shutting the door to wash up.I started finishing up after ten minutes."Hurry up Riele"he told me knocking on the door."Don't rush a female!"I yelled at him getting out with my hair in wet curls and my towel tightly wrapped around me.I oiled my skin and put on my a black two peace Victoria secret bra and panties.

"okay halfway finished"I said walking out to see him with his hat off,hair laying on his face messily on his phone.His focus was turned to me when I coughed."Hey"he said and I smiled."Okay hey,so what should I wear for the first day of High school?Definitely not what your wearing of your going to say that"I told him and he sighed frowning."How did you know?"he asked and I playfully rolled my eyes hitting his arm."Serious,I'm gonna look on polyvore"I told him and grabbed my phone."Fuck it"I said and graabed a random outfit out.*outfit above*and yes I changed in front of him but of course he didn't look because he's sweet.

"like?"I asked and he smiled toothly."Looks good,now let's go?"he asked and I shook my head.I put extra deodorant and perfume on and put the in my forever 21 bookbag.I took my hair out the bun and left my curls loose and my bangs in my face and didn't bother laying my edges down."Finished"I said and we walked down stairs.

Reiya was usually gone by now because of work so I would go to my aunts house but this time I didn't feel like hiding Jace.At one point I almost wanted to unhide Jace from being a secret because I wanted to prove people he wasn't just and imagination he was real.But he wanted it a secret and I respected that."There's going to be girls at High school way prettier"I say grabbing a croissant and Jace grabbed a apple even though he didn't need to eat it.

"I'm not looking for any girl I'm just looking at you"he tells me while eating his apple."Why you looking at me?!"I yell asking him playfully amd we walk out the door and I lock it."I'm just going to focus on being there for you simple easy"he says and takes a bite from his apple.Actually not that simple Jace I have to hide you from my family and our friends don't even know who you actually are.

"Easy for you to say"I tell him and we walk to school."Are you nervous?"I ask him and he shakes his head."Nah were going to do just fine Rie rie"he tells me and I smile and we stop at Ella's brick white/black/grey stone home with black sheds."Ella"me and Jace yell and her red hair comes flying out as her books drop while she runs.

"What the-hell"she says taking a pause breathing then walking back to pick it up."Hahaha"I laugh but go and help her pick her things up with Jace after."Why did you rush me you know I have to get my little sister ready now"she tells us as we now continue to walk heading to Sean's house now.

"I'm nervous it's high school!"she yells happily yanking my arm."It's not that serious all it is ,is harder work bigger kids"Jace tells us and I look at him like wtf."No they are seniors people that look at us like fresh meat because were freshman,I don't wanna be a doggy toy!"I yell at him now panicking.

"My bad I'll protect you guys from the evil monsters"Jace says sarcastically."They are not monsters they are demons,do you see them being green and big?"Ella says and I laugh."I need Sean"Jace says as we walk up to Sean's suburban modest home."Knock instead of yelling"Ella says and Jace runs up and knocks on his front door.

"How come we never go to Jace's house?"Ella ask and I look at her."We went there last week"I tell her playing with my curls."Yes but still its just fishy"she tells me and my heart starts thumping and I shrug."We don't need to get in his business its probably personal maybe he's dealing with something don't bother him about it"I tell her and she nods.

Jace and Sean  come back and we smile and wave."Jace you can tell us anything just remember that"Ella says and I mentally face palm myself,omg this girl."Okkkay I think I know that"Jace says and we continue walking just down the street from school.My phone beeps and its my sister texting me.

ReiyaBear

Hey I'm not going to be home today

                                               Okay no problem just Sean and Ella coming over with Jace

Okay luv you be safe

                                                  Yeah I will and can you buy me a new pair of....kicks?
Bruh,-_- what kind?

                                                                                                      The RiRi bow puma's
If its not expensive too much,k gtg bye

                                                                                                           Okay bye love you
End of conversation

"Who was that?"Jace said to me as we walked up the the school parking lot which was to the side of the school."Oh my sister won't be home today so you guys can come over my house"I tell them."Cool,great but we're about to enter hell or maybe heaven,set your expectations low"Ella says to them and we stop in front of the school.

"You ready guys?"I ask them and we start walking in.