Bleeding lines

*Tyler's POV*

Me and Ethan have been dating for a good week now but we decided not to tell Mark just yet. We know he won't necessarily care, but we decided to keep it intimate for a little bit. 

I felt a little vibration coming from my pocket, when I realized I got a text fr om Ethan.

Ethan: Hey Tyler, can I please talk to you in my room.

Tyler: Of course.

Mark doesn't know that Ethan relapsed at all. He thinks it would be best if it was just me who knew.

I went to get up, and head to Ethan's room but Mark asked me what I was doing.

"I'm just heading to my room to take a shower Mark."

He's been so nosy lately.

I start walking towards Ethan's room when I hear sobs coming from behind the door.

Oh no Ethan, what have you done?

I open the door and shut it almost inatantly. I turn around to be met with a blue boy on his floor.

"T-Tyler...I-I need h-help."

His room was a mess. He had his sweatshirts thrown across the room to where his arms were exposed.

But what really through me off was the fact that he had all his pills lying across the floor and he had his arms bleeding.

"E-Eth...baby no.."

I slowly start to walk over to him.

"T-Tyler, I-I'm so s-sorry. I t-tried not to d-do it."

I walk over to his suitcase and grab a roll of gauze.

"E-eth, we need to go to the bathroom." I pick him up bridal style and put him at the edge of the sink.

I turn on somewhat cold water and put one arm in. He flinched and winced.

"I-I'm sorry Ethan. I should be been there for you."

I carefully dry his arm and wrap it with gauze. I then repeated all these steps with his other arm.

After we were done, I pick him up and place him on his bed. Then carefully pulled the covers over him.

I start to pick up his room a little bit. I noticed he was just watching me and not bothering to get rest.

"E-Ethan, y-you weren't going to-" before I had a chance to finish he nodded his head.

He was actually going to commit suicide, and it would've been all my fault.

After a good twenty minutes of organizing his pills on the floor and putting them back in there rightful containers, I layed next to the blue haired man.

He turns over to where we are now facing eachother.

"Ethan, I need you."

Those three words is all he needed until he started crying.

*Ethan's POV*

"Ethan, I need you."

I cried. I cried so hard.

I don't even know why I tried to do it.

I should be fucking happy. I have a boyfriend and people who care about me, but I'm not. I'm not happy and I don't know why.

"T-Tyler, I love you so much."

I was a mess. I had dried tears and new tears forming on my face.

Before I could even think twice he pulls me into a hug.

"Ethan, I mean this when I say it so please take it to heart, I will always be there for you. Even at you're worst, just please, let me know when something like this happens. I need you in my life, without you, I'm nothing."

We cuddled for a while, but I couldn't even focus when all I was doing was thinking.

"Ethan, what's wrong?" He was actually genuinely concerned.

"I think it's time we told Mark. I'm tired of hiding my feelings from you when I'm around him."

He nodded his head in a agreement.

I guess it's time to tell good old Markimoo what's going on.