Chapter 1- The Project

20 years ago-
"Mommy, where is Dada at?" a little boy asked his mother. "Now Timmy I already told you Dada was bitten by Zombie Hitler and is now helping him take over America." his mother told him. "But don't worry, I won't let Zombie Hitler bite you." Right at that moment, Zombie Hitler's zombie army came crawling through the window."Mommy look! Dada's here!" Timmy said. "That isn't a good thing honey." "Hurry up and run over to the hospital as fast as you can." "Okay" Timmy said. Timmy ran all the way to hospital, waiting for his mother to arrive, but she never came. Timmy was then raised by the government to help stop the war.
Present day-
"And that was the last time I ever saw her." Tim said,  ow at the age of 25. "Do I look like I care?" Donald Trump said. "Now we need to figure out how to stop the Chinese." "But sir, we're trying to stop Zombie Hitler." Tim told him. "Yeah, them too." (Just saying, I have nothing against the Chinese, I'm just trying to make this book as realistic as possible. Sorry if I offend anyone.) "What do you suggest we do?" Donald asked. "Sir, me and my team in the lab have created the ultimate fighting weapons to stop the Zombie Nazis. We made our very own Power Rangers!" Tim said excited. "Great job Tim. So when do I get my suit?" Donald asked. "Oh, you're definitely not one of the Power Rangers. We made a machine that can revive any dead presidents from America." Tim told him. "There's just one more thing to be asked. Who are the Power Rangers?" Donald wondered. "Well after holding a poll on twitter, the remaining people have voted Abraham Lincoln as their favorite, followed by George Washington and Franklin D. Roosevelt." Tim explained. "So after they have a sick training montage, they will become the Merica Rangers." "Good, good. So where are they." Donald asked. "Well that's the only problem, they're in China." "WHAT! YOU MADE A DEAL WITH THE CHINESE!" Donald said jealously. "We need to hurry and pick them up." "Well while you were outraging I called the Helicopter Patrol and they should be bringing them here in five seconds." Tim told him. "Well let's test that theory." Donald said. "Five....four.....three.....two...-" "Delivery for Donald J. Trump." Helicopter Patrol said. "They are in this box right here." "Isn't that a little dangerous?" Tim asked. "Who cares?" Donald said. "Open it up." Tim walked up to the box and opened it. The three presidents came out. "Where am I?" Abe asked. "What is this place?" George said. "Am I dead?" Frank wondered. "Actually, you were dead. But don't worry, we brought you back to life so you can become the blue Merica Ranger." Tim told him. "And George will be the white Merica Ranger, and Abe will be the leading red Merica Ranger." "Why does he get to be the leader? I was first." George explained. "Because after holding a poll on twitter, people said he was better than you." Tim replied. "What's a twitter?" Abe asked. "I've never heard of that bird before." Frank replied. "I have a feeling this is going to take a while." Donald said. "That's okay sir." Tim told him. "It's all apart of Project Merica."