Chapter 7- The Happy Ending

"Welp, I'm glad you guys won, but China called and they want us to pay a crap ton of money for keeping you guys so we're gonna have to kill you." Donald said. "But sir, you must be joking if you think we can just kill them after everything they've don!" Tim said. "Actually Tim, I am joking!" Donald said. "Well, I'm joking about the killing them part. I still have no idea on how we're gonna get all of this money. I mean, if you saw the bill, you might wanna pass out. But the important thing now is the fact that America can now repopulate and we can all make babies with our wives and not get any diseases." "Well that's great." George said. "What do we do now?" Frank asked. "Well Frank, I guess we just wait for another threat to harm America. But hopefully, that will never happen." Abe told him. Tim held up his glass. "To the Power Rangers!" He said. "TO THE POWER RANGERS!" Everyone shouted. Then everybody started to have fun and lived happily ever after.

Now you may be thinking, what other threat could I possibly put in the next Power Rangers Merica. Well, for those of you who have heard of the Revolutionary War, I'm pretty sure I'll use King Henry III. Maybe he'll be a ghost? Who knows. Find out in the next Power Rangers Merica!