My world

"Selena! Let's go we're running behind schedule" Abel yells.

"Comingggg" Selena replies.

Selena walks down the stairs and runs into Abel's arms.

She kisses Abel and giggles,"Babe, I really don't know what I'd do without you. Your my whole world. Thank you for being here with me, through everything. This tour is the best thing that has ever happened to me. This is the last show, and I am so happy that you are here to celebrate." She tells him.

Abel smirks and tells her, "Baby I love you. We sure will celebrate after. With some wine, and something special later."

Selena grabs his hand, and tells him. "I just want you to know, I love you with all my heart. Thank you for everything."

The two love birds come running out of Selena's house. They ran to heir limo since they were running late. They got in and started blasting music to the point where all you could here is the base ringing in your ear.

"HELLL YEAHHH LAST SHOW FOR THE REVIVAL TOUR BABY!" Selena yells to the top of her lungs.

They come to the revival tour, and Selena sings her last song, Perfect. Abel comes on the stage, and tells the audience: "Hey guys let's give it up for my baby. THIS IS THE LAST SONG OF THE TOUR!"

The whole crowd yells with excitement and joy.

"I am so proud of her, she really is perfect." He tells the crowd.

He takes out a little velvet box and stares into Selena's eyes. You can tell he is nervous by how his hands are shaking and his lips are quivering.

He goes down on his knees, while the crowd is screaming and yelling to support Abel in what he is about to do.

"Selena, I love you so much and I hope you know that. You mean so much to me baby."

He opens the box and says, "Selena Marie Gomez, will you marry me?"