Come

Selena

I can't believe what just happened. He proposed. He proposed to all my fans, all my loving fans. If I say no I will let the whole world down. But why should their be a reason? I mean, we are young. I'm still trying to figure out my life. I don't know if I'm ready to get married and start a family. But I love Abel. He is everything to me.

"Selena" Abel whispers.

"Oh yeah. Yes yes I will marry you." I say.

I jump into his arms and kiss him. We have that spark that no one else does. Everything we touch, I get this feeling that we are meant to be together. I can't be without him. I feel a tingle in my soul with joy every time I see him. I think I'm ready to be his wife.

"Thank you Atlanta!" I scream to the top of my lungs. I really am so happy right now. I can't believe that i am getting married to the love of my life. Abel.

We leave the stage, and walk of to a room. We close the door. And Abel locks it. What is he about to do?

"Selena come here" Abel tells me.

He grabs my hips and leans towards me. He kisses me and tells me, "Selena, I want you to know I can't wait to start a new life with you, fiancé."

I don't know if it's the passion he is giving me, but every time he kisses me it's like he's a totally different person. He glows even more because of the fact that i know that he is mine. And soon will always be.

Abel starts kissing me and lays me down on this old dirty couch. It squeaks every time he moves. I really don't think that this is a good idea because my fans want me out there, it's the last show, I'm done. "Abel let's not do this now. My fans are out there waiting to see me to get their autographs. Can we finish this later?" I tell him.

"Okay yeah go to your fans baby. Revival tour is over. Congrats honey." He smiles.

I leave the room and wink at him. Giving him the hints that I am so into him and can't wait what's waiting for us.