CHAPTER 8

(Sowon: So here Song joong-ki is U-su's brother and as i had informed his name will be Shijin,Hui Shijin.)

*click*click*

"I SHIP THEM!!"said a very familiar voice which i thought was in my dreams "i knew it ssang(sowon: ssang means TWIN) that you will ship them for sure!!"said someone who sounded more like Jijin oppa. I opened my eyes automatically but couldn't get up because i was been hugged by kookie very tightly.."Morning"the two boys syncronized. "SHIJIN!!!JIJIN!!"i exclaimed with joy and love because it had been a year since i met them again..."yah~U-Su~go to sleep stop dreaming~.."sleepy JK said annoyingly."Kookie mianhae~ atleast let me get up!!"i said and he opened his eyes in shock "J-J-JIJ-JIN a-an-and S-SH-SHIJIN"he pointed towards them while getting out of bed "Kids~we'll see you in the dining hall"Shijin oppa said and went away with jijin oppa."did i just see your brothers..!!??"JK asked rather in confusion or in disbelief. "YO kookie you just saw my brothers"i said while grabbing my outfit for the day which was hung at the back of the door."AH~Huh i did"he said and went in the changing room to change back into his outfit. 

*time skips*

"Jungkook i am happy i know you.Getting a friend like you is really hard~"Jijin complimented at kookie's personality."Thanks hyung.."he replied with his bunny smile "you are perfect for her!!"Shijin announced "what sorry?i didn't really get that.."kookie said while leaning on the table."what i mean is that you are perfect for my-"shijin said but i interrupted him by coughing badly which i had faked it out.I did that because i knew what oppa will say..he will say 'you are perfect for U-Su,my sister!!' "Are you okay?"JK asked while handing me a glass of warm water."yeah..thanks~"i said and drank the water"BTW where is everyone shouldn't they be back by now~"i said before oppa could continue his sentence."Ah~that..... they went to Busan yesterday~"he said "what!why!"the three of us synced "PHOTOSHOOT!!"kookie joyfully announced "but i thought it was a break from work too~"i said boringly "it is but we even need some pictures you know for the fans the media and the magazines..."he said "so thet means we also need to go?"i acted normally but on the inside i really wanted to visit Busan because the last when i visited busan was when i was 6 so yeah it's WOAH~"yeah~"he said "and we have to drive in other words i have to drive~"he said "what!you got your driver's license!when!!!"Jijin said "JIJIN let's go our work will begin in two hours we better hurry back!"Shijin spoke"what work oppa??"i said "i am in a movie with Tao from EXO with Song Hye-kyo and Jun Ji-hyun.And Jijin will be taking the songs with Lee Ji-eun a.k.a IU" Shijin explained while he was wearing his shoes "OH~good luck"JK and i synced and waved at them.

"Okay then let's get packing!"i said with full enthusiasm "only yours mine is done already"Jk said "oh who did it for you?"i questioned knowing that the answer will be JIN OPPA but turned out to be "oh Yu-na did it on behalf of me!"he said with a smile "oh~"i said in disgust and left kookie downstairs but he still followed me up.

(JK's P.O.V)

Did i upset her..again? I shouldn't have said Yu-na's name i feel so~neglected by her now~ 

"U-su!!U-su!U-su!!!"i called out her name while entering her room "what kookie?"she said without any emotions "do you need help~" "Nope!thanks.."she replied "HEY listen.."i said and she finally looked up."i am sorry for today and yesterday.." "what do you mean?"she said walking towards me."i mean that i should have spent yesterday with you at my place instead i spent it with Yu-na and today again i made you upset. PLEASE u-su don't ignore me~"i spitted out my feelings to her. "oh! well it's okay but you know i guess you and yu-na might work out well!"she faked(Sowon:how do you know,JK:i just know~ Sowon:kkkk,bye) "i don't like Yu-na at all!"i said while helping her fold her clothes "what do you mean 'i dont like Yu-na at all' i  saw you were having alot of fun yesterday with her and you also helped her when i did that epic move!"she said rather the last line proudly.GOD!!,that epic move U-su made was damm hillarious!!i really wanted to laugh hard. "i loved that move!i really wanted to do that to Yu-na but she will always keep on clinging on me and fake out things~i just hate when girls do that!" All she did was chuckle at my respond and she continued with her work.

*time skips*

It took us about 2 hours to reach Busan and 30 minutes to reach the Haeundae Beach so in total 2 and a half hours. I turned to my left so that i could wake up U-su from her peaceful sleep "U-Su-ah~ wake up~we've reached BUSAN!!" she woke up instantly from her sleep right after i shouted BUSAN. OH how much i missed home~ "we're here!"she shouted with joy "yup and the others will be in 15 minutes and you see this beach"i pointed "we will have our photoshoot here,for today" "wow!!DAEBAK!"(Daebak means amazing) "I can't wait to visit BUSAN AGAIN!!"she said while she exited the car "HEY wait up there wear this mask or else we'll get caught!"i said reminding her of her security eventhough i am there to help her in every sort of situation but you see~ MANAGERS."BTW are you visiting Busan again?" "yeah it's been a while since i visited Busan we did not even had any concerts here!"i chuckled at her baby like acts "When did you last visit Busan?" "when i was six.."she said "SIX!!"i freaked out "shh..yeah" "hey guys!" shouted a group of people. We spunned around and saw "ONE' and 'BTS' heading towards us~ with the photographers,the stylists and on the top our managers. 

(END of JK's P.O.V)

Right after 20 minutes the photographers and the stylists were prepared with everything~FINALLY!! "OKAY! ELDEST TO THE YOUNGEST!"shouted Bts' manager "um..you mean from BTS..RIGHT?" Nari unnie cleared her doubt "yes. so first up JIN and HWAN with U-su!"our manger said."wait why me i am not paired up with them~"i complianed "yes we know U-Su but we need a female model too~"she said and i nod and went to the changing room with my outfit given by the stylists.I was on my way to the changing room untill i remembered i needed someone to hold my clothes-->i looked around and saw eveyone enjoying their time and i really did not wanted to ruin their time just by holding clothes for me -->then i saw tae tae and kookie just resting on the bare sand so i called out "hey taehyung or kookie can anyone help me!" and tae tae immediately ran towards me leaving jungkook a bit annoyed and depressed guess he really wanted to help me too~ "yeah where do you need help" tae asked while taking my outfit from my hand."for that!"i pointed and i went in the changing while letting tae wait outside until i asked for my outfit "okay tae can you give me my outfit now~"i said while letting only my hand been seen from the door because i was nak___d. "here you go"he said. i quickly took it and unzipped the cover revealing a white two piece outfit.The top part was netted from the  neck till the bo__b line and the lower one was just plain white with this outfit there was also a blue floral laced up cardigan.THANK GOD!! i really did not wanted to go out in two piece. I swung opened the door and looked down immediately "How do i look?" "Breath taking"as soon as i heard that voice i immediately looked up revealing JEON JUNGKOOK."Argh!!"i said while covering up my body with the cardigan "what happen U-Su let me see~that hot body of yours~"he teased "pervert"i whispered "sorry didn't hear that say it louder"he teased  again "yah~i said hitting his shoulders and ran to the shooting spot. 

*time skips*

Finally it's me and jungkook,now.I am pretty curious why aren't we paired with someone else. It's not fair at all i even had to do a photoshoot with Minji oppa and his group and also with tae tae and Eunsi unnie. I called Eunsi unnie this time to help me but rapmon and hobbie also tagged along with her *argh!!* why hobbie oppa!! MY wrecker!how am i going to face him now~ i said to myself and entered the same changing room and eunsi entered with me to check if i wear eveything correctly. She unzipped the cover of my outfit revealing a really pretty outfit. There were two of them one was a swimsuit and the other one was a laced up light orange shoulder off crop top,blue denim shorts,brown ankled high gladiators and sunglasses. The swimsuit was a black cut out two piece."god~you look so hot~"unnie fangirled "unnie~not now~"i said and revealed myself to my wrecker and my so called brother rapmon I don't know but i always like to call him my brother. Thank god he doesn't knows this thing about him from my perspective. "Gorgeous!!Man~ i wish i could have gotten a picture with you~" rapman oppa said "oppa-"i said but unnie interuppted "i know right joon oppa~"she said--->dragged rapmon away and left me and hobbie alone. It was a very wierd silence between us so i thought to say atleast a 'hi' "hi"we said it together "you-"we said it again together "okay let me finish first"he said and i gave a slight nod "first of all i am happy i got many pics with you,and man!you look so~ hot now i cannot control"he said and ran away like an idiot to his eomma. "yah!U-su here!"someone called out my name.I turned around and saw kookie dressed in white shorts with suspenders and a pink shirt.HE LOOKED SO FREAKING CUTE!! "hey,hottie~"he whispered in my ear and i really wanted to kick him on his a__s but i just couldn't. "okay are you guys ready?"the photographer asked and we went to our spot for the photoshoot. At the end i had clicked like 8 pictures of me in the swimsuit with kookie and the guys just kept on starring at me except for suga oppa he was actually having  a great time with Nari unnie and the unnies were fangirling. I mean WTH man!!