CHAPTER 11

(Jk's P.O.V)

Was she actually really tired? Or was she faking it out? She barely talked to me during the fanmeet. (Sowon:Well it is your fault kiddo!! Jk:HOW IS IT MY FAULT!! Sowon:the KISS!!! YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT!!ALREADY!! Jk:But, it was that BRAT!!YOU KNOW she was the one who kissed me~ Sowon:you still kissed her back and U-SU saw it with her own eyes!! Jk:so~you mean this is why she is not talking to me? Sowon:idiot! YES!) GOSH~!that was seriously not me~she forced me!!i was being pushed by that brat who so ever that BIT__ was~ But right now this is not the time~i had to take care of U-Su~ After,we came back to our hotel we went to our rooms and MINJI hyung!! brought U-su in the room~and laid her down on my bed.... And he told me that she was tired and her face was literally burning up and she shivered every single second. So,that's how i ended up taking care of her. I was really worried and scared and started imagining that if her present state will lead to something really major which i shook it off thinking that it will never happen!! *knock*knock* Who could it be IT's like 1:57 right now... "oh hey!!Long time no talk HUH?"i said and let them enter our room "i think this is the biggest room in this hotel!!And it's so~pretty!!and HUGE!!and smart?"jimin hyung started to blabber things out "Kookie! What happened?"hobbie hyung said while cheecking U-Su's body temperature "HYung~"i let out a sigh "U-Su hates me now~she HATES ME!! Now all she thinks of me is only a person who plays with People's HEART I BROKE HER HEART INTO MILLION AND MILLOINS OF PIECES!!which will be never be fixed by me~i was the one who brought her into this situation!" "what do you mean?"jimin hyung said and i explained him from the start till the end "Jungkook-ah it is really not your fault don't blame yourself~"jimin hyung said "YAS!!JUNGKOOK that was the past just forget about it~"hobbie comforted me. "Thanks hyungs but i'll try to explain it to her..." "it's like she is your girlfriend!!You are literally thinking so~much!!"they shouted and exited the room. "argh~"U-su groaned and slowly opened her eyes "Good that you are awake!are you feeling better?"i said while helping her sit up.

(End of JK's P.O.V)

I woke up from a instant headache and found myself on kookie's bed. SHIT!did we sleep again? It was sweet of him to help me up though."Umm..could you get me a glass of water?" "yeah sure!" "YOU FEELING BETTER?"he asked the same question again and i simply nod causes him to nod too. "U-Su-ah i need to tell you something~"OH NO~not now~PLEASE~some other day!! "That kiss~"he started "was by force it was not at all my intentions it waas that stupid's BIT__! look.....I AM REALLY SORRY~ PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE~" what!! HE is pleading as if we were in a relationship and that kiss separated us and now he is asking for another chance! I chuckled because of the thought i had which made kookie to get a minute shock "hey it's not funny~"he whined "sorry~it's okay it's just that u are pleading to me as if you are my boyfriend.And yes,i will give you another chance." I had to.I really can't ignore HIM for a long period of time..I mean come on HE IS MY BIAS!! "really!!even jimin and hobbie hyung said that and thanks for giving me another chance>.<"he said and hugged me.Suddenly,he narrowed his eyes and said "who was that guy you hugged earlier..?"GOSH!!didn't he asked me that yesterday!!+He is being too over-protective..BUT i like it!! "He is my best friend. His name is Gi Wook. We became friends right after tae tae oppa left and he has been there for me everytime too!! and..and..we will be hanging out right after this partner thing is done..I AM SO EXCITED!!"i jumped. JUNGKOOK then had a very disgusted face on and was possibily sad too~ 

"OH!!we are going back to seoul tomorrow and there are like 9 more days of this so don't get over excited because then on the day of your hang out you will be completely simple~"he suggested. WHAT!!we are left only 9 more days so~less.I whined internally. "BTW since when did you started calling me oppa?"he said "when did i call you 'oppa' you hate being called OPPA!!" "yes,i do. But on the day when Yu-na was clinging with me that day at your place you called me oppa.." GOSH!!he remembers every detail. "REALLY!!i did..I am so sorry..I'll just call you kookie"i immediately completed my sentence "it's A-okay + i have no problem when you call me oppa~"he sang and i smiled at him."Kookie go to sleep now~"i said because he's been kept on looking after me~"okay what ever you say my bias..."he said and in 2 seconds he fell asleep. And he also called me 'my bias' uh-huh i will always be your's Kookie...

*time skips*next day at seoul*at ONE's DORM with BTS*

"wow!!that was a long~trip!!wasn't it!!"nari unnie said while stretching. "yeah~JAGI so~true but your legs were really comfy"Suga oppa said."WAIT...WHAT!!"everyone shouted. "what~"Suri (SUGA+NARI) synced. "we mean what's with the JAGI~"rapmon and hwan said. "what -_- Is it illeagal to be in a relationship?"Suga swaged and pecked nari unnie. "Unnie since when?"i whispered "yesterday night!!" "SERIOUSLY!! WOW!! CONGO!!"i shouted and skipped around the house. "wha-what's wron-g with her"Tae said pointing towards me~"CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!I KEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!I MY GOSH I AM SO~HAPPY I SHIP THEM!!WOW!!"i screamed more on th etop of my lungs"okay she has really gone crazy somebody STOP HER!!"Junyoung pointed towards jungkook"okay U-Su-ah slow down~"Kookie said "oh oooooppppps sorrrrrrrrrrry~" "yeah now tell us HOW DID IT ALL STARTED!!"Rapmon and junyoung screamed and SURI explained. "HA!!congo i ship them too!"Minji teased unnie. "Okay"Eunsi and Jin eomma said while clapping in sync to get our attention."WE APPROVE THIS RELATIONSHIP! and you all better go to sleep now~ TAKE REST AND WAKE UP AT 4 AGAIN!!"They went back to their eomma version again. "hey do you guys have an extra room..we are tierd so we lazy boys espeacially yoongi do not want to go now so~"jimin tried to explain."yeah we do i'll show you the way"Nari unnie said and took Bangtan to the room which was situated in the attics. And man!!that's my favourite place:you have cool breeze,nice view,silence,AC,TV everything!! 

"hey anything between u and kookie?"Eunsi unnie said right after everyone was out of sight."nah~not yet..but he sure is being over-protective!!" i went from disappointment to the hopeful tone. "awe~it's okay it takes time~"she said and went to he room. I then straight went to my room quickly took a bath and got dresses in a black 'EXO';'CHANYEOL,61' hoodie with pastel coloured aztec shorts and got straight into bed for a nap. 

*time skips*

"Hey~get up!"i heard someone "uh-uh-yeah what!"i death glared MInji oppa. "whoa~what's with the death glare"he said while helping me get up."Nothing~you just ruined my SLEEP!" "o-kay..look so BTS is leaving now and we will probably meet them straight tomorrow during the jog so~go bid farewell to ur BIAS."he explained "WHAT!!"i said and ran downstairs immediately and saw that Jungkook was about to leave"JUNGKOOK!!JUNGKOOK!!"i screamed--->he turned around,saw me---->and ran towards me ----->and hugged me tightly like there was no tomorrow."HEY SERIOUSLY!!IT's ONLY FOR TODAY YOU ARE MEETING EACH OTHER AGAIN TOMORROW YAH!!!" Jin oppa pointed towards  us and SURI who were kissing and i really did not wanted to lose a single chance so i took like 20 pictures of them.WOW!!they kissed for so~long or probably it's just me~who was really quick at clicking the pictures.

The rest of the day went shitty well not that much because we played many sorts of games on XBOX also i went out for a walk where i met kookie and chimchim and tae tae basically the maknae line of BTS and we had alot of fun.Then at night i facetimed my brothers,Jungkook and chanyeol. And atlast around 1:00 i went to a sleep in peace because i was really worried for JUNGKOOK!!.....