Chapter 6

Jenna's POV

"Jenna!" Eddie said, standing by my bed, "Jenna" he shouted once more. I slowly started to wake up. I didn't know what the time was, but I guessed it was about midnight.

"What's wrong Eddie?" I asked him, still sounding half asleep.

"Lucifer" he answered.

"What about him?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"He's here. I felt an evil presence down your hall before, and I just opened your door and looked down your hall and it's Lucifer. I saw him again" he said, sounding terrified. Poor Eddie.

I sat up on my bed, "Really? Why is he here? And what's he doing?" I asked him feeling concerned and unsure of what to do.

"I don't know what he's doing here. I think he's here to visit the spirits in the attic. But I looked down the hall and he's just standing there. Uh he's more terrifying then I remember" he admitted. I was surprised, "You know, I never thought ghosts could be scared of other ghosts"

"Lucifer is a demon, not a ghost. He's much more terrifying" he corrected me.

"Oh sorry. Well I am half asleep ya know!" I said.

"Sorry, but I just had to tell you. I think he's up to something" Eddie mentioned.

"What do you think he's up to?" I asked him.

"I don't know, but it can't be good" Eddie said. I looked at him in his eyes, "Well you know what I want you to do? I want you to forget what you've seen tonight and get some rest" I said to him.

"But-" I cut him off, "No butts! You'll do what I say, Eddie. Because you love me like that" I smirked at him. He sighed in defeat, "You're right. I should just get some rest"

"Good for you" I said, "Goodnight Eddie"

He smiled, "Goodnight Eddie" he said, as faded away into the thin air again.

* * *

I woke up as usual at 7 O'clock. Nothing new. I turned off my ragging alarm and got up out of bed. I walked into my bathroom with my uniform and started to undress myself down to my bra and undies – that's when I screamed in shock.

Eddie suddenly arrived next to me. I could see him standing next to me, but I couldn't see his reflection in my mirror.

"Oops!" he said, covering his eyes, "I didn't realize you were half naked"

I groaned, "It's okay Eddie, it's not like you haven't seen this before" I said, as he un covered his eyes, "So why did you scream?"

"Because..." I said, turning to my side, showing him the side of my ribs, "Look!" I pointed out. There were a couple of little scratches on my side. I was freaked out, scared and confused as to how they got there.

()

"Oh my gosh..." he said, looking at my scratches concerned, "I think that's from Lucifer. But how?"

I looked at him worriedly, "what do you mean how? And how do you know there from him?"

"There from him, I know they are. But I just don't understand how he left marks on you. How did he get to you? I would know if anything evil went into your room" he paused, as he looked up at me with those honest eyes of his, "Do you... by any chance... sleep walk?"

"Sleep walk?" I questioned him sympathetically.

"Yeah, sleep walk..?"

"No?" I answered.

"Then I have no idea how you got them. I'm sorry" he said. I bit my lip, unsure of what to say.

"But I wouldn't worry too much though," he said, "I'll make sure that'll never happen again. Ever!"