Author's note

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organisations, and events portrayed in this book are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

This book is subjected to copyright. Please don't copy or use the hard work of the author.

*********************

  *The story of this book takes place in South India, so the culture of these people will be seen in this book.

  *I have inserted the cast in next chapter; most of them are South Indian Actors and Actresses. If you are not familiar with them, Google them.

  * Even though this book is in werewolf genre, this book contains Gods and Goddesses, witches, wizards, druids, and various kinds of shape shifters.  I will be using the word Deity in place of Goddess sometimes, in order to avoid repetition.

   *This is my first work, so there will be some mistakes, if you see any plot holes or any other things just point them out to me and I will rectify it. Also English is not my first language, so there will some grammatical errors, which will need editing. I am currently searching for an Editor, if you know of good one, please suggest to me.

*Many,many thanks to @Hermynekhaling  for the awesome cover.