Noticing change

Natsu's pov
"Erza has been acting different from her usual self and it's been bothering me and it's really hard to look at her when she's like , how she is now afraid to start a fight and never is to far away from me it's like she thinks I'm her protector and I feel like I am because she's not just any girl I saved this is Erza and she's not , feeling like she used to". I entered the guild quietly for once and made everyone think when they saw him something was up and
They were right and wrong it wasn't me that needed help it was erza . Erza came over to the table I was sitting at and then I felt tiered and I could hear the master whisper it's him again mystogen and then I was out like a light.

Erza's pov
I was the first to wake and I saw that natsu had made his way into my lap and he looked like he was in the most comfortable bed in the world a peaceful grin on his face again and again I caught myself stroking his hair it's tangled pink locks were so soft yet enticing. I can never forget what natsu did for me but it I still feel like I should be dead and the rest of the world can be better off. unsaid the words I harbor in my mind for myself.

I decided because of how natsu was acting I would take him on a S class mission and I decided I would give the Dragon slayer a chance to do what he wants to do for a change.

Natsu pov
Erza I thought in my dream that's all I thought and I thought the dream was about the tower of heaven. I awoke to see Erza starring down at me with a smile on her face and said " good morning you idiot " I simply nodded in response she then put me back into a upright position and said" I would like you to choose a S class mission to take." I was stunned that she would offer such a thing and I eagerly accepted and ran to the job bored and I made a decision I will take Erza on a mission against a dark guild so she could get back to full strength as soon as possible I took the job grabbed Erza's hand and ran out the door.