Starting plan

Natsu's pov
Natsu erza said as I walked to the job board and I picked up one that said something about a dark guild pestering a town outside of our own and I knew what that meant I would have to deal with my one weakness. THE TRAIN but then I thought this could be perfect for helping Erza with her problems and if that ment taking a train I would do it in a heartbeat natsu Erza yelled again and I said we're taking this job. I yelled and she looked it over and said you know this means that you have to take the train right. And at that I smiled and said it looks like fun and besides if I can get Wendy to cast that enchantment I should be fine.
Wendy!!!! I yelled and she said oh come in natsu sit down and Wendy asked what is it natsu. I responded with I need you to place the strongest enchantment on me to stop me from getting motion sickness. Natsu doesn't Erza usually just nock you out. Natsu paused and then said yes she does but it's very important that I can talk to her on this train ride and I would owe you five favors for this. Wendy asked me when will you be going. I said tomorrow at noon. Wendy responded with ok you owe me one favor and I'll do it at 11:30 so you will have about 15 hours of being motion sick free then you will have to find an enchantress in town and........'I get it thank you Wendy I'll see you tomorrow natsu walked back to the guild and as he did the day before he was thinking to hard and just walked in the door quietly and quickly and of course everyone noticed but I didn't care I walked up and sat at the bar not noticing Lucy sit next to me Mira I called can I gets something strong like whiskey mira looked at me and probably saw the expression on my face and went into the back and then came out and said alright any food to go with it I shook my head no thanks Mira maybe next time.

Mira's pov
I got natsu his drink and said alright want any food with that he shook his head no thanks Mira maybe next time.
I could see something building behind natsu's eyes like something had come up and he didn't know what to do.

Natsu pov
As Mira got me another round I was surprised when I heard so natsu I heard you were going on a s class mission with Erza can I come with
I looked at the speaker to see Lucy and I then thought about her question and said not this time Lucy you come on every mission we go on so can you just this once stay. Natsu I'm having a bad time with my rent can I please go with natsu I responded with I'll give you three fourths of my reward if you stay off this mission it's important.natsu stood up walked out of the door to the beautiful scene outside it was moonlit and walked home and sat in bed and thought why am I doing all this for her to see her happy or healed. I'll sleep on it