Natsu

Natsu had wandered off and into a cave
Where he made a fire and sat down

Natsu's pov
Erza rejected me and now I'm out here because I ran away.then I heard a voice calling it was levy levy came in the cave and found me sitting there staring at her natsu what's wrong she asked never mind why are you here I started to talk and managed to slip out Erza.......... and I started crying and levy brought me into a hug and said natsu whatever it is I'm here for you just say the words and I'll help......... well when Erza and I came back from the tower of heaven she was acting differently towards the usual situations she goes through hell I laughed she even invited me on a s class mission and I decided I would try and help her and when I asked she said she sacrificed herself for her friends to be with the loved ones she lost in the tower of heaven and she wanted me to be happy live and love and when she said that it hit me like a 50kkiloton nuke that I loved her and she said she didn't feel the same way so I left.
Natsu she's going through pain and stress she might have made a snap decision and the wrong one I cut her off by saying no she meant everything she said and now I have to literally lose my memory or she has to die for this feeling to go away and I started crying and I fell to my knees and she asked why is that natsu I said it's because I'm a dragon slayer and our bodies becoming more like dragons we think like them to sice dragons only love once
It's the same for dragon slayers levy as tears flowed down my entire body what am I supposed to do I can't make her love me so I guess I'll just disappear out of her life. Natsu then left and decided he would go to tenrow island

Natsu pov
I went to tenrow island and I made it there by boat thanks to Wendy's spell lasting another five hours and I went to master mavis grave and was surprised to see a man in black robes with black hair standing over it crying and I yelled out saying hey man what wrong he turned and I saw his face and he looked at me and said natsu is that really you it's been so long I interjected saying hey pal I don't know you he responded with I'm your big brother zeref and I immediately froze I I I have a brother who is the dark wizard king and he was here on tenrow island and he was crying over mavis's grave and I don't know what to say please let me hug you like we used to and I will tell you what you are.