The Missing Twin Sisters Return! Chapter 1

In Italy two figures in the forest relaxing in the breeze of the wind with their animal partners.

"It's been 11 years since we both left and died isn't it and now where back in Italy." A female voice chuckle.

The other voice chuckled as well, "It has. I wonder if Grandpa, Aunt Lal, Uncle Colonnello, Uncle Fon, Uncle Asari and Uncle Knuckles are alright because our death did affect them the most." She asked.

"Yeah," The girl replied, "your right Emma no Daichi Enma Akahana should be the right name now."

Akahana laugh, "As well as you Luna no Ōzora Cielo Tsukino." Tsukino smirked.

They both remembered how they died at the age of 7 because their younger siblings caused an incident that got them into trouble even through they where there to begin with and they escaped the terror of being hit by their parents into the forest where they meet Bermuda Von Veckenschtein the Head of Vindice and fake their death.

For the past 11 years they been training with them to control their flame and weapons, to their surprise it was Tsukino and Akahana who was the next heir to their own Famiglia because both their gloves weapons resembles Vongola/ Simon Primo gloves they uses.

Ōzora Cielo Tsukino is a beautiful young 16 years old girl whose body is for any girl her age would died for. She has golden blonde gravity-defying hair at the top and the bottom that reach her butt gracefully. Sky blues eyes that is clear then the sky itself. Tsukina is some what a carbon copy of Giotto who is Vongola Decimo who is Vongola Primo descendant as well she is a female version of them both.

Daichi Enma Akahana is a beautiful young 16 years old girl same as Tsukina a body for any girl her age would died for. She has long straight red hair that reached her hip and framing her face gracefully. She as red eyes with a compass sign in them showing her statics as next heir. Akahana is a female carbon copy of Simon Primo and Simon Cozarto who is her cousin.

Despite their appearance are beautiful they never really care much about their image or body. They only do is train, study and sleep like any other kids their age would do and they also 'HATE' makeup to the bones they couldn't stand it.

"Yeah, we should get going now and meet with grandpa." Akahana said and black flames appeared in front of them.

"Oh, Uncle Bermuda." Tsukino said.

"Hello." Both girls greeted a baby who is wrapped in bandages and sitting a shoulder of another person simpler but a lot taller.

"Hello there Akahana and Tsukino." Bermuda greeted, "Your going aren't you." They both nodded, "Very well then if you need any help don't hesitate to call us."

"Don't worry we won't Uncle and Uncle Jager please tell everyone we said hi and goodbye we'll meet again." Tsukino said putting her hood over her head.

"Yeah," Akahana said doing the same thing, "I hope that we don't call you so often since you guys are the most fear Mafia Famiglia in History." Tsukino nodded, "We won't forgot."

The Vindince nodded and went back to their base which is who knows where.

"Well that's settled." Akahana said.

Tsukino sigh, "Yeah but imagine their faces if we say that." They both pause and imagine the faces of everyone.

They burst out into laughter, "Hilarious and blackmail images." They both smirked.

"Tsuki, Tsuki." Chirped a snow bird with beautiful pure white with purple and orange streaks.

"Aka, Aka." Another bird chirped, it has green and red streaks on it feathers a small forest bird.

"Yuki/ Haru"

"It's time, it's time." They both chirped together.

"I guess so now let's meet Grandpa Timitoe shall we." Tsukino snapped her fingers making mist appear, they both vanished in indigo flames.

The two mysterious girls showed themselves how would the Vongola Famiglia corporate with them.