Fairy Tail: The Crystal & Celestial Mage; Chapter 1

Yo! How is everyone?
I know that I haven't been updating for a while but to tell you something! I've been working on a new story to write and its FAIRY TAIL! Folks! Yay! I've been thinking about this for a while now after rewatching the episode again and catching up on it!
Don't tell me about it, I need to catch up the last episode was the ending of the GRAND MAGIC GAME! And DRAGON APPEARANCES! Yes I know I'm far, far behind! I've finish the manga of it! The best ending! But I got to say I love the opening 21: Believe in Myself! Wah, it just came up on my suggestion. I was listening to Fairy Tail opening and I just had to listen to it! Anyway here is the first chapter, I've been working on!

PLOT: What if Lucy had a distance cousin, they are not blood-related but they are all cousin or sister all but blood. Akiko Chere Caelum. Akiko from a Clan like the Heartfilia but she's from the Caelum Clan who are the source of the Crystal-Make magic. Now the Caelum Clan and Heartfilia Clan have been allies for over 400 years.

Wonder what will happen during their adventures when they both join Fairy Tail, Thanks to a certain Dragon Slayer.

And Natsu feels like he knows Akiko for a long time... Why?

What happens when Fairy Tail Fire Dragon Slayer started to fall for her? Read to find out!
Natsu Dragneel x Akiko Chere Caelum (OC)

NOTE: Final Fantasy and [K] powers, abilities and characters are going to be involved in this story and many others. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE ANIME OR CHARACTERS! THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS! Thank you!

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! LET'S GO!

💫💎🔥💫💎🔥💫💎🔥💫💎🔥💫💎🔥💫

The Kingdom of Fiore...
A neutral country of 17 million people.
It is a world of magic.
Magic is bought and sold there everyday.
It is an integral part of people's lives.
And there are those use magic as their occupation.
Those people are referred to as wizards.
The wizards belong to various of guilds, and perform jobs as commission.
There are a large number of guilds within the country.
And in a certain city there lies a certain guild.
A guild from which various legends were once born... Or rather, will continue to be born long into the future...
And its name is:

FAIRY TAIL!

• • • • • • •

• • • • • • •

The part town, Hargeon.
Train station.

"Um, sir?" The train conductor leaned over watching one of the passengers on the floor.

"Natsu, we're here! Hargeon!" A blue talking cat said to a salmon haired teen boy, who face flat on the train floor and wasn't moving.

This blue cat is an Exceed; Happy.

"Get up! Get up!" Happy tapped his shoulder, twice.

The train conductor sweat dropped, "I-Is he alright?" He asked.