The Ketchum Twins! 'Adopted Younger Twin' Chapter 1

In a nice beautiful quite town known as Pallet Town in the Kanto Region there are two twins, or as the people of Pallet Town calls them the Ketchum Twins even if one is adopted.

They both have a huge dream;

"I'll become the Greatest Pokémon Master of all Time!"

"I'll be a Top Pokémon Coordinator and to be a Great Pokémon Trainer."

They also have a common goal to complete;

"I will help Kushina eyes see the world of colour again, not just red."

"One day I will be able to see the wonderful colours of the Pokémon World."

Meet the oldest twin; Ashura Satoshi Ketchum or Ash, a thirteen year old young boy but he doesn't look like an avenge ten year old, people sometimes well... Always mistaken him as a thirteen year old because of his tall height and muscularly body. He has tanned skinned, spiky black hair and black-brown eyes that is full of excitement for tomorrow, he was wearing his pyjamas; a dark blue shirt and matching long pants with red flames at the end sleeves of them.

Next let's meet the youngest who is also the adopted; Kushina Alura Suoh-Ketchum or Kushina Ketchum, a beautiful doll-like petite ten year old young girl but just like a older twin she looks nothing like a ten mistakenly as a thirteen, she is slightly shorter than her brother by five centimetres. She has pale skin, long waist length silvery white hair with tip of red at the end, red ruby eyes that looks like a ruby gem stone, she was wearing her pyjamas as well; a dark red long sleeve shirt with matching dark red pants that as light red cherry blossom at the end of each sleeves.

Kushina parents pasted away when she was five years old and the Ketchum family who was really close to her parents like a family automatically adopted her making her Ash younger twin which they have not problem with seeing they have the same birthday; Ash was born a few hours before and Kushina was born a few hours after.

But a problem was discovered when Kushina was born, she was colour blind only to see the colour red which was also her favourite colour.

During the years Ash has discovered his Aura powers and a little bit of psychic which they help out a lot, he was able to sense Pokémon that are nearby, far away and hidden, sight; he is able to see aura's in people and objects but not advance yet he still crushed into trees and others objects from time to time, emotions; not really there yet but able to sense the angry coming from them, he is also able to understand Pokémon and he is able to communicate to Kushina when they are far away only in the red crystals marble he has around his neck by using his psychic powers.

Kushina was only able to see the colour red, but she can clearly see Fire-type Pokémon, while the world and other non-Fire-type Pokémon are grey but she can also see the aura colours of all Pokémon even thought not see them completely in colour but the types they have and that's not all Kushina also found out that she is Psychic like Ash but much stronger than him.

When the Ketchum family came back from shopping, they stopped by a small house that was selling some things away because the family was moving, even though Kushina can't see the colours she could see several bunch of red crystal marbles in a glass jar wrapped with a red ribbon around, Delia notice this and bought it for her and when she took one out, her unknown psychic powers activated and poured some powers into the red marble, she was able to see colour thought the red crystal marbles which shocked the family but soon they got over it and was happy that Kushina was able to see more colours, she is able to communicate to Ash and locate people with them, just like Ash she is able to understand Pokémon talking.

[A/N: I like Kushina Anna's powers in K-Anime]

*:.. o[Break Scene]o ..:*