Reality

"I can help you..." I say with a hint of desperation, "Allow me too--"

"STOP!"

Saeran roars, shaking the bed we lay on. He releases me from the duct tape around my strangled wrists and my swollen ankles. "There's no saving me or restoring me from ever so long ago..." Saeran expands whilst throwing the evil duct tape onto the floor. I jump up as I grab the blanket to cover my body, "There's neither of those things if you never even try!" I said that way to loudly...

He looks back at me with a distinctive face rinsed in shock, hesitation and agitation. I decide to carry on, "And as much as Saeyoung ever meant to me doesn't mean I've never admired you plafonically!" He continues to stare at me with the same expression, except tears begin to throb in his eyes, waterworks begin to escape. I let go off my blanket, with absoulete dignity I grasp him in my arms. As I do this I say proudly, "I know you haven't entirely been the best to me but, but I can't leave someone hurt because I've caused the hurting..." I feel the tears rapidly on my back, as if they were against each in a race to get to the end. "MC, MC!" He roars in that harsh voice instead it speaks complete sorrow and regret, "I am sorry, these three singular words may not mean alot at the moment but I assure you I will make it up to you." His grasp tightens as his words mean more, continously says sorry whilst I pat his back in beat.

Saeran rises from this warmth grasp... He cautiously looks at me from top to bottom, I avoid his eye contact due to honest fear and embrassment. Red brightens his cheeks and turns his face away from me... What the chicken dick? Not so long ago he attempting at seducing me with his sadist techniques, now he's as embarassed as a pubescent female. Adorable. I begin to giggle. He looks back at me, seeing the back of my hand resting below my lip whilst my whole body is in a massive chuckle. Swiftly Saeran throws a blanket over me, covering the lingerie and says in a typical tsundere tone, "Stupid who are you laughing at?" Him saying that only made me laugh more, I look at him again I realise this is really the reality. The real him. The demented, lost boy he puts on is due to the trauma he had as a child and only developed into further anxiety as he got older.
Honestly I pity him but only to a certain extent, like I won't consider having sex with him or anything along romantic lines yet because of his past, as bad as I sound... I don't want him to think I like him because of that but because I definitely have the capability to love him now...

So this made me say...

"Can we be friends?" I stretch my hand out the signal a friendly shake. Finally he looks back at me, smiles with his snow-white teeth and repiles with that most beloved word...

"Yeah."

-----
A/N
OK first off i am terribly sorry for how long this sleek took and how quickly this chapter escalated, hopefully today I will write the next chapter and develop this further. Thanks for still reading and remaining loyal ♡ please check out my other books also because I am a view whore tysm x