1

[Y/N]= Your name

[E/C]= eye color

[H/C]= hair color

_________

You would curse yourself that you haven't notice anything. Why haven't you seen it? Why haven't you seen the insanity in his eyes? Why haven't you notice how his behavior changed? Maybe you didn't see any of it because you were distracted with other things. Maybe because you didn't want to see it? Who knows? Maybe all of this was your fault? Maybe not....but who can blame you for not knowing it?

______

You walked down the street, lost in your mind. Today you would meet with Viktor again. Yes, the famous figure skater Viktor Nikiforov. Every fangirl and fanboy would be jealous of you being friends with him and truth be told, you sometimes wish he wasn't so famous. You two got in a lot of trouble in the past few years. People at first thought you were secretly dating him, which only ended up fans being all angry at you for taking "their" Viktor away. When some reporters came to ask you about it, you just told them that it was not the truth.

For you, Viktor was only a good friend, even though you started to have a little crush on him that you wouldn't admit. But back then you didn't and you told the reporters that you were just friends with him. However, things didn't go your way. You didn't know if Viktor did it on full purpose to prank the fans and the reporter, but when you two were meeting again, he was all clingy, would always put an arm around your waist and try to flirt. You knew him and knew that he was only joking about it, but the strange thing was that when you two were out, that there were so many people seeing this, so many reporters who took photos and followed you two and when someone asked about you two being together, Viktor only smiled, almost as if he was trying to say yes to it. You on the other hand didn't want to deal with angry fans or with stupid rumors about you, so you told them that Viktor was simply drunk and you were about to bring him home.

Viktor pouted, but didn't say anything against it either. It was weird and didn't happen again like this. There were still a few things and you remember how weird he sometimes was towards you, but at some point it all stopped and he was all normal again.

The internet sometimes still tried to figure out if there was something between you and Viktor, but at some point all the rumors simply died off.

You sighed at those thoughts. If people would find out what you wanted to do with Viktor today, those rumors for sure would start again. You wanted to go ice skating with him, or at least, try. Even when he was the best, it didn't mean that both of you could ice skate. Since both of you had some free time today, he had suggested to show you how to ice skate, even though you didn't really want to.

It mainly has to do that you couldn't stand on the ice without falling over every five seconds. It takes all the joy out of ice skating. When you were younger, you wanted to learn how to ice skate, but failed every time or just didn't have the time to.

When you entered the building, you were greeted by Mila, who gave you a warm smile. "[Y/N], it's nice to see you again. Viktor is already waiting for you. Have fun with your date" she said and winked while you just blushed and rolled your eyes. "It's not like this Mila! You know that we're only good friends and that it will stay like this!" you answered. Sometimes you had thought about being with Viktor, but you weren't good enough for him, were you? He was famous, handsome, talented and everything that you weren't. Sometimes you wondered why he was your friend. You weren't famous at all nor did you have any kind of talent like him, at least not one that got noticed.

You borrowed a pair of ice skaters and put them on, before carefully walking to the surface of the ice. [E/C] hues full of curiosity looking around before spotting a familiar silver haired man on the surface of the ice. Sometimes it surprised you how good he was. He was dancing over the ice as if it was normal. You watched him for a while before he suddenly stopped and smiled at you.

"[Y/N]! I didn't know you were already here! I was waiting for you" he laughed before moving to were you stood. "Just give me your hand and slowly walk towards me. Don't worry, I make sure you won't fall down" he smiled at you and you nodded before carefully taking his hand and walking on ice.

Viktor had his few reasons for showing you how to ice skate. Not only because you would be able to skate with him, but he could be close to you. He knew how bad you were in it and how scared you were of falling down and hurting yourself, but he would make sure that this wouldn't happen. He loved to have you close to him, he loved your bright smile and those [e/c] full of excitement whenever you talked to him. There were so many things that he loved about you, but every time he tried to get close to you, you just pushed him away.

He had tried for a while, but it didn't work. Maybe this was why he wanted you even more? Because he couldn't have you. Every time when you were talking about a cute boy you had just met, Viktor would try to smile, even though he was jealous. Why wouldn't you see what he was trying to do? Instead you would always fall for other boys. Viktor always warned you about them, telling you that they will break your heart, but you didn't listen.

"Viktor?" you asked confused as to what Viktor was thinking. He was lost in his mind and you almost fell down because of this. Viktor snapped, looked at you with a little apologizing smile on his face. "I'm sorry [y/N]" he slowly was skating backwards, never letting your hands go. He hadn't notice how you had took his other hand, too.

"Are you ready for your first ice skating lesson?"

"No, I'm not ready and I would love to go off ice and do something else" you answered and moved closer to him, clinging to him. He chuckled amused. It was embarrassing to you and it made you a little uncomfortable how close you were to him right now, but you were scared of falling down and he was the only thing in the middle of the ice rink. "Hey...when we're done here...do you maybe want to come to my place? I wanted to cook something and I'm sure you would love it"

You hesitated and thought for a moment, thinking if this was really such a good idea....

_____________

/A/N: If you like this story, please leave a vote or comment to show me that you enjoyed it! And until next chapter bye!!