2

It took him quite a while to show you how to just stand on ice without falling over, but eventually you were able to skate a bit. He was proudly smiling at you. Not only did you two spend time together, but he also had the chance to be really close to you and truth be told, he enjoyed it more than he should.

You were tired from skating and slowly skated off of the ice, before sitting down on the bench. Your feet hurt and you wanted to do something else instead. The best thing would be to go and lie down and sleep for a few hours after this. You sighed, before looking over to Viktor. He did look somewhat tired as well and you almost felt bad for going to his place afterwards, since he would be cooking.

"At least you can skate now!" Viktor laughed as he walked over to you and sat down beside you. You groaned and closed your eyes, sighing heavily. You still had your skaters on and wanted to take them off, however, Viktor decided to do this for you. Before you could even do or say anything, he stood up, kneeled down before you and took your skating shoes off. You were shocked at first and froze for a moment, only silently looking at him. What were you supposed to say or do now? This was embarrassing for you.

He noticed you staring at him and looked up, with a soft smile on his lips. "Is something wrong?" he asked you innocently and you nodded. You didn't want to make this more awkward that it already was. He stood up again, putting your skating shoes beside you.

"uh..thank you, I guess..."you mumbled before taking your normal shoes on. "Are you sure you want me over at your place? You seem really tired and I don't want to be a bother to you" Viktor's eyes widen, just for a moment, before he relaxed a bit again, "Sure I want you to come to my place! You aren't bothering me at all. I'm always happy to have you over at my place" Viktor answered, the smile back on his face. You didn't pay much attention to it, though. If he insisted on you coming over this badly, well, then you would come to his place.

You grabbed your stuff and both of you were walking to his apartment. On the way he asked you a few things. After all, you haven't met for a while.

However, upon him asking you if you liked someone, you stopped. It had been a simple reflex, but you stopped and looked away, a soft blush on your face. " Well, there is someone I find interesting" you answered him. He tilted his head to the side a bit, looking at you, his eyes filled with curiosity. "Who is it?" he asked.

Well, you could tell him that you might like him, but then again, you weren't so sure about it either. Maybe you just liked him as a friend and thought it was a little crush? You couldn't tell for sure. So you would wait.

"uh, no one you know"

"Then introduce me to them!"

"Can we please change the topic?" you asked, finally started to walk again. Viktor's expression changed for a moment, but you couldn't really tell what it was. Was he upset that you didn't tell him who you liked?

You just pushed those thoughts aside. It was not worth thinking about it right now.

You both arrived at Viktor's apartment. A soft sigh passed your lips as you both went inside. Curious, you looked around, spotting the brown poodle. Viktor was about to say something but you already ran to the dog, giving it a lot of hugs and petting it. When there was one thing that you really loved, than it would have to be Makkachin. The dog was adorable and you loved to cuddle with it.

"Aw, why don't I get hugs like Makkachin?" The Russian asked, pouting.

"you're not cute like Makkachin" you answered, before going back to hugging the dog, who was beyond excited to see you again.

"I'm going to cook some food" and with those word Viktor already walked off into the kitchen.

You on the other hand stayed with Makkachin in the living room. While petting it, you put out your phone, only to see a few messages from your friend, Christophe.

You got to know Christophe through Viktor. At first you couldn't really stand him and found him weird because of his sexual performance on ice, but off ice he was a total sweetheart and you both became friends really fast.

[Chris]: Viktor told me you're at his apartment

[Chris]: Are you two having a date? (;

You knew he was only joking. A small laugh passed your lips before you decided to answer him.

[Y/N]: No, but are you jealous? (;

[Y/N]: He's busy with cooking and I'm currently playing with Makkachin.

[Y/N]: What are you up to?

You put your phone away as you heard Viktor's voice calling out for your name. Without wasting any time, you stood up and walked to the kitchen, only to see the the dinner was already ready.

Some people believed that Viktor couldn't cook, but you were sure that they certainly have never seen what he actually can do. Viktor was good in cooking, which mainly came with being a pro figure skater. He had to look after his figure and he needed to know how to cook.

You sat down and looked at what he made, before you glanced to him. Viktor just smiled back at you. "Do I get some hugs now?" He asked, his smile never leaving his face.

"Only when the food is really good" you laughed and started to eat. Viktor decided to give in and also sit down on opposite of you, watching you for a good moment before he started to eat, too.

You might have been creeped out if you had noticed it, but then again, Viktor was your friend and there was nothing to worry about, right?

***********************************************

//A/N: Yes hello I'm not dead. I just didn't had much motivation to continue this story. I planned on maybe making a second story with Yandere Viktor if anyone is interested in it? 

 Also, if you like the story, please leave a like and/or comment to show me and we see each other next time!