3

After you both were finish with dinner, you decided to go back and play with Makkachin, who gladly returned your attention. Viktor washed the dishes before coming into the living room, watching you silently. In a way it was just too adorable how you played with the poodle, but in the other hand Viktor also wanted to have your attention.

Instead of doing something, he just silently sat down and waited for you to notice him. It didn't take long and you finally looked up. "Oh, sorry Viktor. Hm....it is already late...I really should go back. " You mumbled, giving him an apologizing smile.

"I can walk you home if you want?" Viktor instantly asked and was about to stand up.

"Oh, no, it's fine. Really, I can walk alone"

"but-"
"No but, I can walk alone" and with this you give Makkachin a last hug, smiling at Viktor before going to grab your jacket and heading outside. Viktor knew that there was no use in trying to change your mind, especially when you were really sure about something. You always used to be the kind of person that wanted to prove people that you're right about what you say, although you were wrong sometimes.

Without wasting much more time, you were on your way home. It was already dark and you would be lying if you would say that you weren't scared. Now you started to regret not taking Viktor on his offer, but it was too late for this now anyway.

You were almost home when someone suddenly grabbed your arm and pulled you into an empty street, pushing you against the wall. You were so scared and couldn't really react. You froze and waited for something to happen, but the only thing that happened was that the person came closer to your neck, before chuckling and moving away. You didn't even waited and pushed that person away, running to your home.

Finally home, you tried to catch your breath, still scared of what had just happened. You took out your phone and called Viktor, tears streaming down your face. Your heart was racing and you waited for Viktor to pick up his phone.

"Yes hello?"

"Viktor! P-Please come over..." you cried, trying to calm down. It stayed quiet for a moment before you heard his voice again. "I will be there as soon as possible. Just wait for me" and with this he ended the call. You looked at the display, trying to understand the whole situation. It felt so unreal. It was unreal. How had you managed to escape the whole thing without the person harming or taking anything from you?

It didn't take long and Viktor stood in front of your door. You opened and instantly was greeted by a tight hug. You explained to him what happened and Viktor listened carefully.

"I knew I should have come with you! I'm so sorry for letting you go all alone [Y/N]!" he whispered while you just hugged him back, softly crying into his shoulder.

Viktor suggested to stay for the rest of the night to make sure nothing bad was going to happen to you. You offered him your sofa since you didn't have a guest room. You did feel bad for that, but you couldn't let him sleep in your room and you really needed your space. Also if something was going to happen he could react faster than you.

You went to bed early and while you laid there, you took out your phone again, seeing a new message from Christophe.

[Chris]: Are you alright now?

[Chris]: If you want I can fly over and stay with you for a while, too

A soft smile appeared on your face as you typed in your answer. Christophe was way too sweet sometimes and you wondered how he was both, sexy and cute. His skating routines might be filled with matureness but off ice he had a big heart and could be an adorable dork sometimes, even when some people didn't want to believe it since they had their own image of Christophe in their minds. Even Viktor still said that Christophe was sexy off ice as well, as long as he wasn't around his cat or anything else he loved doing.

You put the phone aside and looked up at the ceiling, closing your eyes and breathing in and out, rethinking the whole thing. What was when someone had heard about you and Viktor being so close and wanted to kidnap you so that they could get some money out of Viktor?

Your mind went any direction and you weren't really sure what to think. You were scared and so glad that the Russian was there for you.

Shortly afterwards you fell asleep...

__________

"[Y/N] Hey, do you know who I am? You really should look more at your surroundings, darling. I guess, you are so ignorant that you don't notice anything, right? You wouldn't even notice it when something like this would happen, do you? Not everything is like how it seems and you're pretty stupid to believe that it's not. That is what makes you so cute! You're so innocent and good hearted that you don't want to believe things like this! You're truly adorable, [Y/N]"

_____

You woke up, looking beside you, only to see you were all alone in your room. You still heard the voice echoing in your mind. It sounded oddly familiar. You couldn't tell who it was and you didn't even have the time for it because in the next moment the door opened and a worried Viktor stood there.

"You were screaming! Is everything okay?" he asked and rushed to your bed. It was cute how he worried about you. You nodded, smiling at him.

"I'm fine, just a bad dream, nothing bad. Don't worry. I'm really sorry again that you had to sleep on the sofa! I will make sure to buy an extra bed next time "

Viktor just chuckled, before pulling you into an hug. "It's fine. Are you hungry? I could cook us something if you want?"

"Hm....sure, why not?" 

_______________

//A/N: and I'm back. I'm currently working on other stories, I apologize. 

Also would anyone be interested in me doing a Yandere Viktor x reader x Yandere Yuuri story? 

Leave a like and/or commment if you enjoyed that chapter/story and until next chapter!