Phichit please

It was a peaceful night  and Seung Gil was walking home from the city centre after running some errands. He was texting Phichit who was worried.

'Hey Seung Gil what is taking you so long? I miss you!'

Seung Gil sighed and answered the text. He was too tired to engage in a proper conversation but the fact that he was able to see Phichit soon gave him a little bit energy.

'I'm just heading back. How is Princess?'

*sends a picture*

'She misses you too! Also if you get here soon enough I'll have a surprise for you ;)'

'what kind of surprise?' Seung Gil thought and put his phone away. The rest of his walk home was nice and relaxing.

"I'm home Phichit" Seung Gil said once he entered their apartment and was greeted by the wet kisses of Princess.
"Hello to you too Princess" he said and pat her on the head before heading to the living room.

"Phichit are you-" he questioned before stopping completely on his tracks. He was staring at the man laying on the couch wearing sexy lingerie and stopped functioning. (seunggil.exe is not responding) Phichit looked at him with a worried expression

"Are you okay?" He asked and got up to help the poor man standing there like his world just ended.

When Phichit reached Seung Gil he was just staring at him and then blacked out.

* Later at first aid *

"So tell me what happened before he lost consciousness?" The nurse asked from Phichit who was now in his normal clothes .

"Uhhh.... Well I..." Phichit awkwardly tried to explain and rubbed his neck and stared at Seung Gil.

"Yes?"
"wellikindadressedupinasexyoutfitanditwastoomuchforhimtohandle" Phichit exclaimed quickly.

"What?" The nurse looked at Phichit with an expression that told him that she heard him but didn't believe him.

"I said I dressed up in a sexy outfit and it was too much for him to handle can I go now??" Phichit said as he ran out of the room to wait outside.

The nurse just shook her head and quietly whispered

"I ship it"

IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO HAVE A WRITERS BLOCK ISN'T IT???
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this story. It was inspired by AuthorDev