Chapter 6

I walked in front of the library's entrance ans I saw a familiar blond guy asleep between some piles of books. It was Naruto.

Wait, what? Naruto in the library? I went closer to him. He was reading some of the ancient Uchiha scrolls. Maybe he finally got some sense of responsability.

I heard sobbings. So he isn't sleeping? He was crying? For what?

I placed my hand on his right shoulder hoping that he'll get up. Then I saw it. He wasn't reading any ordinary Uchiha scroll.

I shut my eyes. He was reading about the past war, and the slave's massacre. So, he found out the truth.

"Why father.." I heard him say between sobs. I sighed.

"There were dark times back then" I replied.

"You could've found another solution!" he snapped while getting up and looking at me. His eyes were full of tears. I sighed and looked at him.

"Son, sometimes you have to do sacrifices for the greater good." I said.

"But, they were just-" he said while lowering his head.

"Oh son" I said while hugging him. "They were just slaves."

He stopped hugging me back and looked at me with a horrified look. He slowly started to ran away from the library.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the garden. I couldn't sleep well due to what my father said. They were just slaves?!?! How could he?!? They were babies! It doesn't matter what clan they belong they were just babies!

Also I found out that what that man told me is true. How could I be so dumb! I'm the only Uchiha in the whole clan that has Uzumaki characteristics. When in reality that's genetically impossible! Dammit I'm so stupid!

I sensed someone coming over me. It was my now not real mother. She hugged me.

"I'm so sorry you have to found out like this." she said.

"Why didn't you tell me...that you found me here?" I asked.

"I didn't found you..Your brothers did. Sasuke was so innocent back then that he thought you fell from the sky as a gift." she said smiling at the memory.

"And Itachi?"

"He knew somehow.." she replied. "But he still wanted to keep you safe and also he wanted to make Sasuke happy." I sighed at her explanations.
She took me hands and kissed them.

"Naruto, you will always be our son no matter who you really are or where you came from."

"But mother... why me? Why did you choose me while knowing who I am?"

"I didn't choose you. Your brother did." she said while smiling. "Also we don't ask why things went the way they did. We just live with it."

She touched my forehead with two of her fingers before leaving.

"It's now up to you what to do with that information, my son."