TWENTY

CHAPTER 20 | Los Angeles
"YOU'LL NEVER FEEL LIKE YOU'RE ALONE I'll make this feel like home."

Tessa and Izzy walked out of the Los Angeles airport in time to make it to their boyfriend's game. They quickly found a cab and told the driver the hotels name. They reached Downtown Los Angeles and got out of the cab grabbing their luggage with them. Izzy quickly noticed the Leafs team walking to the parking lot so she pulled Tessa by her arm and walked into the hotel

After getting their room and going up to it, Tessa sent a text to Mitch saying that her and Izzy were at the hotel and what room they were in. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and Izzy carefully opened it. Mitch was standing by himself and he hugged both of the girls then sat on the chair that was in the room.

"We're gonna go down to the rink in two hours and the game starts at seven so you guys have like five hours, maybe, to do whatever you want. I suggest going to Santa Monica Pier if you guys are in the beach mood or if you're in the shopping mood then go to Rodeo Drive, but Auston is at the beach and Willy is at Rodeo Drive. If you don't want to risk running into them then go to Hollywood, there a lot to do there." Mitch explained to the two girls who were getting their bags ready to leave the hotel and explore.

"I almost forgot, here is the tickets for todays game." Mitch said, handing the tickets to Izzy who put it in her bag.

Tessa got a jacket from her suitcase then turned to Mitch, "Is Rodeo Drive near the beach?"

"Kind of, from here to Rodeo Drive is like half an hour then from there to Santa Monica is another half hour drive."

In about five minutes they figure out that they want to go to Hollywood so that no other player knows they're there. Mitch decides to go with them too just because he did not want to stay in the hotel by himself. The three of them make their way downstairs, Mitch on the lookout for any extra teammates. Just when they think none of the guys are there, Morgan and James pop up in front of them.

"Do we even want to know?" Morgan says looking between the three of them. All three shake their head and James turns to Morgan.

"They haven't told Auston and Willy they're here." James says and starts to laugh. Tessa and Izzy look at each other with their eyes wide open.

Tessa turns back to James, "How do you know that?"

"Because you three look like those really bad spies in the movies that are not discreet at all. Anyway, leave from the pool area, they're all out front waiting for taxis or ubers." James says and Morgan tries to hold back a smile, but fails.

Tessa and Mitch start walking to the other doors, but Izzy stays and looks between James and Morgan. "You guys are so in love, its disgusting," She says sarcastically, "We might not be subtle, but you guys aren't either."

Morgan furrows his eyebrows, "Leave us alone or I'll tell William you're here." Just as he says that Izzy walks away really fast to try to catch up with Tessa and Mitch.

They walk away from the hotel and Mitch calls an uber to pick them up. Mitch calls shotgun and the two girls end up in the back row of the car. A few minutes into the ride Mitch starts up a conversation with the driver.

"So, my man, where are you from? You don't look American." He asks the driver and the two girls look between each other then back at Mitch.

The driver starts smiling, "I'm from Armenia."

Mitch randomly gets excited and says, "Wait, you guys had the genocide right?" he asks and the man nods, but before the driver could continue speaking Mitch continues, "My girlfriend is Armenian, her name is Taguhi."