I N T R O

"I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens." -Woody Allen

Growing up, I never thought I'd have to rethink what I've been told about myself and my background. My mother told me that my father was killed in a car crash eight months before I was born. They had met at a bar in London and fell in love instantly. He was married, though, making the relationship impossible. My mother said that my father was on his way to her apartment when he got in the crash. She was going to tell him that she was pregnant that day, but he died. I never thought twice about my mothers story, but now that I'm in this situation, the missing pieces are suddenly mocking me for being so gullible. First off, why was my mother in London? And why would she agree to have such a relationship with a married man? That was so out of character for her. And why was I never told his name? Now that all this mess has unfolded in front of me, I can't help but be furious at my mother for lying to me my whole life.

But, my mothers dead now. So I'm not allowed to be mad at her.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. I do not own any people in this story except for my own original characters. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Characters such as Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and any actual person, business establishments, events, or locales in relation or association to said persons are used entirely fictitiously. I am not associated with One Direction or with Modest! Management. 

All rights reserved.

© 2014, @niallosophy

Self publishing

If there is any issue regarding copyright infringement or any other concerns please contact me via email at craicmyback@gmail.com.