Chapter 1: Meeting You

Title: Chapter 1: Meeting You

Author: DarkHeavensAngel

Suggested Listening to:  Only One in Color by Trapt (youtube video to the lower right of page)

WARNING: A couple of swear words and some discriminating words used. I DON'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE!!

POV: First Person: Andy's POV

A/N: Okay, this is the first chapter of my second story on Wattpad! I really like the plot on this one, and I think I'm doing a pretty good job. Once again, it was not beta-ed and i'm sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes! I'm not American!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Andrew Brice! You better get downstairs this instant! You’re going for late for school!” I heard my mum’s voice from the bottom of the stairs.

“Yeah, yeah! I’ll be there in a few!” I yelled back. Wrong move. I heard heavy footsteps going up the stairs and I found my dad glaring at me from the door of my room. “Sorry, dad. I forgot no yelling in the house.” He nodded and walked off. He was always like that. Doesn’t speak much and glares daggers.

I ran down the stairs and almost collided into Abilene, my little sister. “Oh, sorry Abby! I didn’t see you there,” I chuckled. Abby grinned back at me and tugged on my shirt, gesturing to the breakfast table. I looked up and saw a small stack of pancakes with smilie faces. I laughed a bit and thanked Abby for making me such a cute breakfast.

Today would be my first day in 8th grade. I was ready and excited to get to this new school. It was one of those schools that had 8th-12th grade. They usually start from freshman year, but this school was special. Abby was going to 6th grade, her first year in middle school. When I finished my breakfast, I ran up the stairs and grabbed my backpack as well as Abby’s and ran back down. I handed Abby her backpack and swung mine across my shoulder.

“See you, mum!” I said, walking out the door as Abby did the same.

“Be careful when crossing streets and don’t speak to strangers!!” I heard mum yell out the doorway. I waved and took Abby’s hand as we headed toward school. Our parents had decided to let us walk to school since I was old enough to take care of my little sister. My school was further away than Abby’s, so I would walk Abby to her school and continue on to mine.

After I dropped Abby off at her school, I headed toward mine, excited to meet new students and teachers. At my previous school, I didn’t have such a good experience. The entire school hated me for, well, being gay. I was a queer, a fag, a whore. Even the teachers gave me strange looks and rarely called on me to answer questions. The most people did was laugh at me and call me names. I hoped that the people at this school would be different and treat me kindly.

I’m blonde, with straight hair down to the end of my neck. The hair at the end of my neck flares inward and curves around my neck. Some of my hair covered my sky blue eyes and my slightly freckled face. My skin is extremely light due to the fact that I can’t exercise much. I’m about 4’11” which is considered short for an 8th grader.

I was born with a weak immune system, resulting in the fact that I was always sick. I also had asthma, making it hard for me to do very much during physical education classes. That was also added to my list of examples of how I’m a whore. That’s because usually, the girls who gossip a lot and act like sluts, were the ones that stand around and don’t try in PE. Since, I can’t—don’t have the ability to—do much, I just stand around. Let’s just say that no one liked me.