Chapter 6: Worriness

Hey guys so tbh I am a female kid author nim. So um I will be revealing about myself next part. So plz participate in the next part. BAII!!!

The next day, Sana was in bed all sick. Nayeon called Taehyung and JungKook to come over to their dorm. So they came. When Nayeon opened the door, Taehyung rushed to see Sana.

Taehyung: "Sana, are you okay?"

Sana: "I'm fine, I'm just gonna be in bed all day and then recover tomorrow and go to school again"

Taehyung: "ok"

JungKook and Nayeon was talking about what happened yesterday.

Jungkook: "So what did the doctor say?"

Nayeon: "The doctor said it wasn't really anything serious, she just needed some rest and then recover tomorrow"

Jungkook: "oh...alright"

Taehyung and Jungkook headed to their dorm and finally arrived. Taehyung was finally relived and was happy nothing happened to Sana.

JungKook: "Hyung"

Taehyung: "Yea"

Jungkook: "are you alright?"

Taehyung: "kookie...I don't even know anymore, my heart always pound whenever I see Sana"

Jungkook: "same goes to me too"

Taehyung: "and who's making your heart pound"

Jungkook: "this is a secret"

Taehyung: "secret..secrets"

It was night time now, JungKook fled off to shower while Taehyung was making a simple midnight snack, dumpling gratin.

JungKook got out of the shower and wore his pajama

Jungkook: "Taehyung, are you gonna go shower"

Taehyung: "nah..."

JungKook: "ok if you insist"

Taehyung went inside his room and got a text from Sana.

|cutieshibasana is online|

cutieshibasana: "hey u there"

|acupoftae is online|

acupoftae: "yes I'm here, what's the matter?"

cutieshibasana: "nothing, I was just bored and wanted to see you face ❤️"

acupoftae: "ok...let's do a face call"

cutieshibasana: "can we do it in the morning, I'm tired 😔"

acupoftae: "alright then, see u in the morning"

cutieshibasana: "ok"

|In the morning
Taehyung woke up and planned on doing a face call to Sana but never mind, he's going to her dorm anyway. JungKook didn't want to go to their dorm and went to the park instead. Jungkook was busy jogging until he saw a girl with brown yellowish hair with bangs sitting on the bench. He went to sit on the bench because he was tired. Jungkook wanted some company and suddenly said something.

Jungkook: "um...excuse me"

Nayeon POV

I decided to jog in the park near our dorm since Sana want some quiet time. I've been jogging for half an hour now so I decided to rest on the bench. Suddenly...

???: "um...excuse me"

It startled me so I KARATE CHOP him. I look to see who it was...shi- it was Jungkook.

No one POV

Jungkook: "-falls on ground- YA"

Nayeon: "OMO, I'm so sorry"

Nayeon tried to pick him up but he was too heavy well finally after a minute she used all her energy to pick him up. They sat on the bench and Nayeon kept saying sorry.

Jungkook: "its fine, it's just a little bruise"

Nayeon: "I'm so sorry but where's Taehyung?"

Jungkook: "He went to see Sana, why?"

Nayeon: "YA!"

Jungkook: "WHAT!?"

Nayeon: "they're going to hide again, aish seriously"

Jungkook: "THEN LETS GO!!"

Nayeon grabbed Jungkook left hand and ran. Jungkook got a little jungshook.

Jungkook thought, "why is my heart pounding?"

Finally they arrived at Nayeon's dorm, Taehyung and Sana were sitting on the couch watching the tv, Taehyung's head was on Sana's lap.

Nayeon: "so what's going on here?"

Sana: "oh...unnie"

Jungkook: "let's just eat lunch, c'mon guys, go set up the table and Nayeon and I will go cook something"

Sana and Taehyung: "OK!"

Nayeon and JungKook kinda got along after a few days. Well Taehyung and Sana already got along. Nayeon and JungKook were eating breakfast in a café, while Taehyung and Sana were acting like kids. They were planning to go to the mall after breakfast.

Nayeon: "ya..kids eat your breakfast first"

Sana: "can we get a teddy bear"

Taehyung: "ya...kookie let's buy a teddy bear for Sana and Nayeon"

Jungkook: "ok ok, just wait, let us finnish eating our breakfast first"

They were finally in the mall, Sana and Taehyung got what they wanted, big teddy bears.

Nayeon: "so, kids, what do you want next"

Jungkook: "Nayeon they already got what they want so let's go home"

Nayeon: "alright"

They arrived at the boys dorm. There was silence until an idea came to Taehyung's mind.

Taehyung: "ya let's have a sleepover"

Sana: "UNNIE PLEASE CAN WE"

Taehyung: "kookie can we..?"

Nayeon and JungKook decided to have a sleep over so yeah.