smile

The room was small, quaint. It was a safe haven compared to the rumble of cars and bikes just feet outside. But the flustering blinds let a glimse of the world in. The white walls peeled and cracked gave the sihoulettes crawling on them a unique texture.

A bed stood in the corner of the room. Just mere feet from the window barely enough for ones feet to rest inbetween. The woven dark pigmented quilts waterfalled onto the floor as a sea of huge white duvet rested over it as if it were clouds resting about Earth.

A fragile young man, familiar to the bustling streets of StockPort bellow him, alien to the white cloud of his frail lover's bed, and body. Their jeans collided with each other and the shadows between the valleys of the blanket. Their pale skin began show just above their pants.

As he sunk deeper into the bed he could feel Myles' hands lightly, shyly graze over his shoulders. Barely even scraping them with his finger tips. He wants to grab him and have Myles' hands run down his neck and his jawline like a wave against rocks.

He wanted their bodies to collide together. But alast Myles sat on his hips, upright looking down on him like a flower sprouting from pavement. Tom could not force Myles onto him. His roots sunk deeper into the blanket. Only his hands and all above his heart remained unharmed by the blankets pull into the bed.

And who was he, a flower growing on the street, to pull a gazing giant into the ground with him.

Myles saw the fear, curiousity, lust in his eyes and felt his way down Tom's arm. His thumb tracing the large vein to his wrist. He made his way underneath the back of Tom's hands. He paused.

Tom began to breathe heavily. He smirked. Not in a naughty way, just as in a light smile. Though his intent was to calm his friend down it ownly made him fear, made him need desperately for what was happening next. Myles lightly and slowly carried Tom's hands to his stomach. His soft pale skin looked like a slightly firmer version of the white sea Tom lay afloat on.

Tom stared at the hands on his own with envy. He wanted them closer. He worked his eyes up to Myles smiling face.

Myles was a very happy person, he liked to smile and make best of situations no matter how awful. One of the many other attributes he possessed that Tom wanted on him.

The light from the windows illuminated the dust making the glimmer come out in his eyes. His red hair practically glowed in the light and his laugh made everything so much brighter.

He faded back to a light smile. Their faces lay like statues. So dumbfounded by each other's beauty they could not realize the ridiculousness portrayed on their own expressions. Myles started to pull Tom's hands to his hips. Tom stared at them as if holding a diploma. As if he had been working for years and years to get this moment when hes touching everything that shines in his eye. He smiled like he never had before. His small teeth stretched from ear to ear. Something he rarely did.

He wasnt a model. He didnt have that perfect bright white, gapless smile. It didnt radiant anything scandilous. It was a simple smile. He was happy. Miles started intl the crinkled eyes as they watched his hands hold Myles as if he was balaced a perfect glass statue. His thumbs slowly and effortlessly soothed Myles' skin in a circular motion.

Myles carefully swept his hands and cradled Toms neck. He felt his hair inbetween his fingers. He noticed every strand of chocolate silk fall into the shadowy canyons between the blanket and waterfall down his collar bone. The way his subtle waves outline his face.

But no matter how perfect Tom's hair seemed to be there was one thing Myles wanted more.

He took his hand and slowly pushed the glistening strands away from Tom's glowing, freckly complection.

Their faces shone upon each other. Each smile, each laugh line, and every glisten in their eyes deserved each other then. Nothing but their smiles filled the room more.

For a room to be one's favourite something amazing must have happened there.

Even something as small as a smile, a touch could light a spark in someones mind.

My Favourite Room by Blossoms

Written by Tom Ogden

"With you, how do I feel
With you, you make it so real

When you were mine, you were so kind
But you went and changed your mind
And now I don't know what I should do with you

You would tell me everyday
That I'm all yours and it's okay
But no, you don't know
You tell me you know you did wrong
You tell me you know that I belong with you
In my favourite room..."