Chapter 9

Alexandra Daddario plays as Agnes. Enjoy the chapter guys!
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
Grayson's POV

I wake up and see Kennedy fast asleep. I stay in bed just admiring my beautiful mate for a while longer before I have to get up and attend to alpha duties. I hear a knock on the door and I groan muttering a 'come in' and Mason comes through the door.

"Sorry to bother you so early but Agnes is here and she says she wants to have a girls day with Kennedy."

"I'll go in a moment. Thank you."

He goes out the door and I get up and start changing. I leave Kennedy a note saying that breakfast is ready downstairs and that if she needs me I'll be in my office. I kiss her on the forehead before leaving. I go out the bedroom and head towards my office. As I'm going in Agnes comes towards me and hugs me.

"Hey. I missed you! How have you been- wait you're not Kennedy never mind."

"So now you prefer Kennedy over me. Great, feeling the love little sis."

I sit down in my chair and Agnes takes a seat in front of me.

"So what's this about you wanting to have a girls day with my mate?"

"I'm pretty sure she's been locked in here since she's arrived and I just want to hang out with her so we can get to know more about eachother."

"Well, she's asleep right now so you're going to have to wait until she wakes up."

"Okay then...I'll go check on her!"

Agnes goes running out my office and up the stairs. I groan and chase after her. She better not wake up my mate. When I get to the room Agnes is jumping on the bed and Kennedy is groaning trying to get some more sleep.

"Agnes can you please get off the bed. Kennedy needs to sleep!"

She ignores me and keeps jumping. Kennedy gets tired of it and she pulls Agnes's foot which makes her lose her balance and fall onto the floor. Kennedy is fully awake now and starts laughing at Agnes who is rubbing her head which made contact with the floor. I chuckle and walk over to where Kennedy is laughing her ass off.

"Good morning princess. Agnes says she wants to have a girls day with you. Are you feeling up for it?"

She nods and goes into the bathroom. Agnes and I talk for a while more until Kennedy comes out. Agnes jumps up from the bed and grabs a hold of Kennedy's arm dragging her out the door. I shake my head and go back to my office.
____________________
Kennedy's POV

Agnes is taking me out for a girls day. I'm actually a bit relieved if I'm being honest because Mason is the only other person I know and that house is filled with so many guys. Besides I can get to know Agnes a bit more.

First we go eat since I didn't have anything before we left. After that we go shopping for shoes, clothes, hats, shades, watches, jewelry and bags. Basically everything a girl has in her wardrobe. I was exhausted by the time we finished. As we were leaving she saw a store and dragged me into it.

"Ugh. Agnes what's so different about this store?"

I look up at the sign that read 'Victoria Secret'. We go into the store and I see bras and panties. I choose some cute ones when Agnes starts dragging me to a different part of the store where the stuff is more...revealing.

"You're going to need this when you and my brother decide to mate."

I blush and turn to leave when Agnes starts throwing stuff into the bag. When we go to the checkout the total of this is $350. Agnes pays for it since she chose most of the stuff and when we exit the store I drag her towards the exit before she wants to go into another store.
____________________

We arrive at the house and I go into the house ready to pass out on the bed. I see Mason close by so I go up to him and ask him if he could carry the bags up to the room. He immediately takes the bags from me and squats down.

"Jump on my back and I'll give you a piggy back ride."

"You sure? I mean you have the bags and I'll just add weight."

"Yeah don't worry. Besides you look like you're about to pass out."

I jump onto his back without a second thought and wrap my arms around his neck while leaning my head on his shoulder. We get to the room and I'm already dozing off. I hear him set the bags down and he stands still for a moment. Seeing as I'm not getting off his back he chuckles and somehow gets me in his arms before laying me down on the bed and putting the sheets over my body.

"Goodnight princess."

I mutter a 'goodnight' and I feel him kiss my forehead before I hear the door close.