Chapter 7

I wake up and realize I'm on the bed. I look next to me to see a note on the nightstand. I pick it up and read out loud what it says.

'Good morning beautiful. Breakfast will be ready downstairs. When you're done meet me in my office, we need to talk.'

Sighing I get up and brush my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found in the cabinets and head downstairs afterwards. I follow the path Grayson and I took yesterday to get to the kitchen and get there without trouble. Just like he said there was a plate on the counter with plastic wrap on it. I take the plastic wrap off and heat it up a bit before sitting down and eating it. Soon after, the guy Mason comes in and sits next to me.

"Good morning Luna. How did you sleep?"

"Good morning Mason, I slept fine. Can you take me to Grayson's office afterwards?"

He nods and let's me eat. Five minutes pass and I could feel his stare on me so I turn to him.

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

I ignore him and pass him the plate that contains eggs, bacon and two pancakes. He pushes the plate back to me but I refuse and push it back to him.

"It's ok you can eat it. I'm already full."

"But you only ate a piece of bacon and a pancake."

"I'll cut myself some fruit don't worry."

He gets up from his seat and starts cutting me all kinds of fruit and putting them in a bowl. I tried telling him I could cut the fruit myself but he ignored my protests and kept cutting the fruit. We talked and talked about anything until we both finish our food. We got up and I cleaned both our plates before he grabbed my hand and started leading me towards Grayson's office. I knock and we both enter until we hear a 'come in' from him. We both forgot we were holding hands until Grayson growls at him and Mason is fast to let me go. I frown and Grayson dismisses him.

"You didn't have to growl at him like that. We're friends now and I want you to be nice towards him."

"Not even a week here and you're already making friends, huh?"

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Can you sit down first please?"

"Fine. Just because you said please." I see him smile a bit before he goes back to being serious again.

"I wanted to talk about what happened yesterday. I want you to leave what I said behind and move on. It's just that I want everything to go back to normal. I promise I won't go near Bethany again."

"It's not that simple Grayson! You tell me you've slept with many girls in the past and you expect me to forget about it from one day to another?!"

"I don't know why you're getting mad at me? It's not like you're a virgin either, right?"

"It's different Grayson! You got yours taken by choice alright! Mine was taken forcefully and they raped me repeatedly!"

He shuts up and I give him one last look before going out his office and slamming the door shut. I go out the house and shift before running into the forest. I run and run until I come to a waterfall. I stop to drink water and when I'm more hydrated I shift back to my human form and dive into the water. When I resurface I yelp as I see Mason standing there.

"What the fuck Mason! What are you doing here?"

"I saw you running out the house so I followed your scent!"

I blush when I realize I'm naked under the water and Mason is standing right over me. I look up at Mason to see him look away quickly as a slight blush starts making a way onto his cheeks.

"Uh...I also brought some clothes with me since you teared yours apart." He says pointing to the bag he had set on the ground.

"Thanks. Um...can you turn around so I can-"

"Oh yeah, sorry I'll just- yeah."

He lets out a sigh and I giggle at how nervous he gets around me. I get out the water and change into the undergarments and clothes he brought me quickly.

"Ok. You can turn around now."

He turns around and smiles when he sees me. He extends his hand for me to take it and I gladly do. We start walking up the hill which leads to the top of the waterfall. Once we're up there he looks over the edge so I sneakily go behind him and push him. He quickly takes his shirt off and throws it to me. I catch it and look over the edge to see him surface and give me the finger. I laugh and pull my head back. I take the pants off and take back a couple steps before running and jumping off the cliff into the water. I surface and turn around looking for Mason but can't find him. That's when I feel a pull on my foot and I'm pulled underwater. I start kicking and looking around. The person lets me go and I look down to see no one there. I start panicking and thrashing around when I feel arms go around my waist. I turn around to see Mason only inches away from my face he starts getting closer until we're centimeters apart from eachother. I close my eyes waiting for something to happen when I feel his lips go on my nose. I open my eyes to see him no longer in front of me but already close to the surface. I start swimming upwards and take in a huge breath of air when I surface. He gets out the water and starts making his way up the hill again probably to get his shirt. I get out too and me being the lazy person I yell out to Mason to bring me my things.

"Hey Mason! Can you please bring my pants down with you as well? I'm just too lazy to go up there and come back down again."

"Sure."

I lay on the grass and sit up when I feel a piece of fabric land on my face.

"Wow. Thanks Mason you're such a good friend."

"Of course I am."

He says but I see his smile falter a bit. I'm about to question him about it when he speaks up.

"We should head back. It's starting to get late and I'm starving."

I change into my pants and Mason grabs the bag off the floor as he hands me his shirt.

"Put it on. I don't want you getting a cold or anything."

I thank him and grab the shirt from his hands. It takes us about an hour to get back to the house since we walked back and Mason turns to look at me.

"Take a shower and meet me back in the kitchen. We'll go out to eat anywhere you want."

I nod and smile at him. I wrap my arms around his torso and lean my head on his chest. He hugs me back and rests his head on my head. Yes that's how small I am and how tall he is!

"Thank you Mason."

"No problem princess."
___________________________________

"___________________________________

Ollie Loudon plays as Mason. Lmk what you guys think in the comments.