Daleks (10th Doctor) (Request)

(A/N): Thankyou @Hufflepuff_Girl_13 for the request! Requests are open any time. Just ask!

-Tonyxx
_______

Warning: Allusions to torture and an awful lot of running
_______

You groaned softly as you say up, a dull throbbing thumping in your skull. You tried to bring your dull the strange sensation, but found yourself unable to. When you looked down, you saw a metal chain fastened around your wrist.

"What the hell . . ." You said lowly. You pulled helplessly at the bindings in an attempt to free yourself, but to no avail. Slowly, as your eyes continued to wonder, you noticed the small but dark red and purple marks on your flesh. The further you looked, the worse they got. A large pink gash decourated your upper arm, dried blood crusted around it.

You winced as you pulled on your chains, only making the pain in your head strengthen.

"Come on-" you started to grunt out of anger, when all the sudden you hurt a small and deep sound in the distance. You cranes your neck around as you desperately tried to find the source. It continued on, getting good louder the more it reverberated around the stone room.

"E . . ." it said simply. ". . . E . . ." It repeated this a few times over, the single syllable joined by the sound of rusted gears. They grinded against each other and made an unbearable racket, almost like a crane.

"Ex . . . Exter . . ." You heard echo.

"H-Hello?" You called out in a hoarse voice. "Hello . . . Is anybody there-" You let out a muffled scream as a hand suddenly wrapped itself over your lips. Unable to see who owned the hand, you struggled noisily, pulled on the metal bindings.

"(Y/N), it's me," you heard a soft, male voice whisper in your ear. You turned your head to the side, your struggling ceasing as you saw the Doctor next to you. He gave you a soothing smile, although you could see the hurt in his eyes as he saw your chained up and beaten form. "Don't worry, love. I'll get you out of this."

He winced as he pulled out his sonic screwdriver, mumbling, "Get ready to run," as you heard the familiar buzz of the instrument. As he did, the voice from before got even louder, a full word escaping the large brown and gold creature that rounded the corner. "Exterminate!" It sang.

The Doctor gripped your wrist with a bruising force as he pulled you off the table you were chained to. He ran forward as the robotic creature chased him. Quickly, you caught your foot work and ran with him. As you glanced behind you, you saw a blue lazer-like light shoot past your face and nearly hot the Doctor. You screamed slightly, but the Doctor pulled you to the side, and covered your mouth again. "Shh . . ." he hushed, holding his breath as the hunk of metal moved on past you. It's one blue eyes circled around itself. Although, it didn't seem to spot you.

The Doctor leaned his head around the corner. He looked around slowly, before pulling you out again. He ran down the corridor, slower this time. He wrapped an arm around his shoulder, picking you up slightly as he ran toward the Tardis.

"(Y/N)," he said slowly as he brought the two of you inside the blue box. "I-I'm so . . . so sorry. This should never have happened. I don't know how it did, but I'll never let them," he hisses the word hatefully, "touch you again."

He held tightly to your hands, slowly examining up your arms and creeping up to meet your gaze. You simply said nothing, staring into his eyes for a moment longer before quickly pulling his body closer to you. You held him tightly around the neck, his arms resting around his back and clinging onto your with an intention to never let go.
______

(A/N): Sorry if this isn't to your expectations. But, thanks again for the request, and this was quiet fun to write!