Tape 1 > Meredith

{word count: 385 words }

Hey guys it's me Ethan, Ethan Dolan. No tricks or gimmicks. It's me in the flesh and this is the story of my life, well more how my life ended. If your listening to this then your name is somewhere on these tapes. Even if you didn't know you hurt me, you did. Now let's begin, this is your tape Meredith.
You where my first love, my first kiss and it was fantastic. I thank you for that, but I don't thank you for what happened next. My first day of moving here I went to a party and you were there. I thought you were cute so I asked on a date. We started talking and you send some texts encouraging me to send nudes, so I did. We kiss at the park and it was amazing. You were so amazing. Except we only kissed. But that's not what everyone else thinks. Some how my pictures go sent to the entire school. You embarrassed me and quickly made my life a living hell. Girls constantly try to fuck me. I thought you were so nice and pretty. I guess I got that wrong. I do thank you for a n amazing first kiss. Now turn the tape over to see whose next.
Just as I was about to switch tapes I banged right into a car and flung over it. A gash left on my forehead. I winced feeling blood. The car alarm blaring in the background. I got back on my bike looking around to make sure no one saw when I see Jacksons car, parked away hidden. I roll my eyes and ride home. It's midnight by the time I get home. I silently walk in the house. Hoping every one was asleep. My mom stops me at the door. Bombarding me with questions about where I was. I just walk to my room and set the cassette and Walkman on the desk. I walk over to my bed and plop down, sighing. Why did you have to leave Ethan?

What did you guys think. I know it wasn't the exact words and ideas from the book but I wanted it to be a bit different. Maybe I'll actually update this book often unlike my other books 🙄.