Finding sweet heart

Asuna's pov

I'm was a DJ in a new station.yes a DJ.I like to listen in musics.as a DJ they call me DJ Asuna.also I have friends that are DJs like me they are DJ leafa,DJ,Lisbeth,DJ silica,DJ Sinon and DJ sweetie.but being a DJ there's something change.

***

Asuna's pov -in radio stations-

"Hello everyone good evening.I'm DJ asuna  and I'm gonna read some of your messages and play your requested songs for your love ones.just message me if you want to share or say to love ones.also if you want advised message me,"

Kazuto's pov

It was night and I'm listening to DJ beauty.at first I don't want to listen in radio.but I knew it was nice to listening.

-listening in radio-

"Hello everyone good evening.I'm DJ Asuna and I'm gonna read some of your messages and play your requested songs for your love ones.just message me if you want to share or say to love ones.also if you want advised message me,"

DJ Asuna  said.when I hear this I message her for an advise for love life.I message her by social media.I wish she read this I thought.

"Wow there's person needed an advised this person is....Kazuto Kirigaya.he say when he  gonna see my true love,"

Yeah I'm know it's so cheesy I thought.

"I can say is you will find her in the right time,also I'm suggesting you to call in 'finding sweet heart' in DJ sweetie.she can help you to find your sole mate maybe.after this program you can call now also I will be guest in her program.this song is for you. ,"

The song 'a thousand years' play

I think so..theres no problem to try later I thought.now I'm still listening to her.she was my idol.I like her sweet voice and her advised I wish I could meet her.

My sister sugu was already meet her.coz she was a DJ too.after 3 hours and 55 minutes.I started to decide if I will try to call or not.maybe it can help for me.

In my mind I don't like to have LDR or they call long distance relationship.may be it will not work.but anyway I should call or not? I should try or not?

A/n:thanks guys for reading it..also comment if it was nice.and vote too.

Words:
390