Plot

Katherine Santos is a newly college graduate beautiful young girl who aspires to become a cabin crew because service and travel is her passion. Her dream is to work for Oryx Airways, the best airline in the whole world; that is based at Doha, Qatar.

That is why everytime Oryx Airways is conducting an open day recruitment in Manila, she is always applying; but she is consistently unsuccessful due to intense competition of applicants. But when she is about to try again for the third time, she believes that she will already be accepted.

When the recruiters during that time introduced themselves to the applicants, Katherine instantly had a crush on one of them; she had a crush on the handsome Sri-Lankan (ex-Cabin Crew now HR Manager) named Karlo De Abrew.

Fortunately, Katherine was successful during her impact interview with Karlo. That is why, the latter gave her an invitation for the assessment day next day. It is the first time of Katherine to receive an invitation letter for the next step, because during her first two applications, she was already unsuccessful during the impact interview. That is why, Katherine developed a deeper infatuation to Karlo, thinking that he is her lucky charm; and because of his kindness that of all recruiters, he was the only one who considered her for the assessment day.

The assessment day of Katherine went smooth up until the Group Activity, on which she was eliminated due to unknown reason; because she contributed a lot to her group mates with all respect and dedication. But despite what happened, Katherine's infatuation to Karlo still did not subsided; though Katherine regretted the fact that she once thought that Karlo was her lucky charm.

Katherine suddenly realized something. She already thought of something that the short-listed applicants have that she doesn't, it is a working experience. That is why after a year, Katherine applied again in the Oryx Airways Open Day at Manila. This time, she was already successful because she already have a customer service background.

During her Cabin Crew training at Doha, she was so happy to hear that the name of their trainer is Karlo, thinking that he is her Sri-Lankan crush. At her surprise, that Karlo is not the one that she is expecting, but rather, that Karlo is a handsome Polish (ex-Cabin Crew now Cabin Crew Trainer) named Karlo Wojnowski. Katherine also likes her trainer, but she wants De Abrew more because the latter looks more kind and his face is sweeter. As a whole, Wojnowski is also kind, but his typical European attitude is still there of course; and though he is very handsome, the features of his face are very strong.

One ordinary day, Katherine unexpectedly met De Abrew again at Doha. This time, they already became close friends; without De Abrew remembering that Katherine was once his applicant whom he rejected before the final interview.

When Katherine is already an operating Cabin Crew, Wojnowski admitted his feelings for the young flight attendant, and he courted her. But the problem is, De Abrew is the one whom Katherine loves, but the former seems not interested to her romantically. He is sweet and caring towards Katherine, but De Abrew is not confessing anything to her. That is why, Katherine concluded that maybe De Abrew's actions towards her is just purely platonic.

Whom will Katherine choose? The Karlo whom she loves but only sees her as a crush; or the Karlo who's only her crush, but sees her as his everything and whom she is sure who loves her so much?