Chapter 4.

"Thanks for letting me stay here"Kira says.
"Anytime the boys will meet us here later and will have a sleepover"Kimberly says.
"So whats your team like" Trini asked.
"Its ok nothing like you guys"Kira says.
"How did you become power rangers will tell you how we did"Trini says.

"Well it was a few months ago i met Conner and Ethan in detention we were never friends before our teacher Dr O just started and got stuck with being dentetion and well it wasnt a normal detention"Kira says as she explains how Her,Conner and Ethan became rangers.

"Wait theres only 3 of you"Trini says.
"No Dr O ended up becoming a ranger you see you have to find the gem and the gem chooses you and then Trent hes the newest member"Kira says and carries on telling the girls.

"So wheres the white ranger"Conner says.
"His name is Tommy and you cant just shout out does people know the identies of rangers"Zack asked.
"Nope not yet anyway"Conner says.

"Well come on then tell us why was it just you two in battle"Jason says.
"Well you see it was just us two and this guy Ethan with Dr O for awhile and then a white ranger comes who was evil"Conner says.
"Ah been there"Zack says.
"You have"Conner asked.
"Yeah Rita turnt Tommy into the evil green ranger at first we saved him and then he was one of us"Billy says.

"Well i dont trust this  guy not only was he evil his dad is Mesagog the man trying to take over the world"Conner says.
"You think it could be an act pretending hes a team of yours and then take advantage of you"Jason says.
"Exactly and everyone else doesnt think that doesnt help Kira fancies him"Conner says.

"Ahh so thats what this is really about"Zack says.
"Look if you dont trust him the best thing to do is be a great friend to Kira because if he is like that shes going to need a good friend like you"Jason says.
"Come on we got to meet the girls at Kim's"Billy says.