Chapter 9.

"Where are we"Conner says looking around.
"No idea"Tommy says.
"But look the flowers on the top right over"Kim says.
"There"Kira says and sighs.
"This is gonna take awhile"Conner says.
"Well lets start moving"Tommy says as he walks towards the flower as the three follow him.

"This isnt so hard"Conner says.
"I wouldnt say that"Tommy says.
"Why?"Kira asked.
"Mud we have to go through mud"Kimberly says.
"Is there any other way"Kira says as Tommy looks round.
"No you got to go through it"Tommy says.
"Ok"Conner says.

Tommy goes first and Conner descides to go last as the girls in the middle Kimberly grabbing Tommy hand.

"Eh gross"Kimberly moans as they walk through.
"This is disgusting"Kira says.
"Were almost there ahh"Tommy screams as he goes through the mud.
"Tommy!"Kimberly says.

"What do we do"Kira says.
"Tommy hold on"Kim says.
"The rope over there grab it"Conner says as Kira does.
"Tommy grab hold of this"Conner says throwing it to him as he grabs it and Conner pulls him in and helps him up.

"They could have warned us that this mud drowns you"Kimberly says as they get out of the mud.
"Are you ok"Conner asked.
"Yeah thank you"Tommy says.
"Come on before something else trys to swollow one of us"Kira says as Conner helps Tommy up and they follow Kira.

"This is the longest trip of my life"Kimberly says.
"Were half way there"Tommy says.
"Ah"Kira says as she falls from the edge.

"KIRA"Conner says.
"How much danger is there"Kimberly says.
"Help"Kira says holding on she saw the ground nothing but rocks with water.
"Dont worry Kira were coming"Tommy says.
"What do we do"Kimberly asked.

"Help please help ahh"Kira says.
"Hold on Kira"Conner says.
"Im trying ahh"Kira says.

"Im coming hold on"Kim says as she goes over.
"Be careful"Tommy says as she goes over.

"Kira take my hand""Kimberly says.
"I cant ill fall"Kira says.
"I promise you wont ok take my hand"Kimberly says as the ground crumbles.
"Ahh"Kira screams Kimberly grabbing her before she falls.
"I got you"Tommy says as he ran over also grabbing Kira hanf as they pull her up.

"Kira"Conner says going over.
"Are you ok"Conner asked helping her up.
"Yeah thank you"Kira says to the two of them.
"Anytime"The two say as Tommy helps Kimberly.

"That was brave of you to do that Kim"Tommy says.
"Well we had to do something you were brave to coming to help"Kimberly says as they held hands as they keep walking to the flower.

"Are you sure your ok"Conner asked.
"Yeah when we get back im definetly gonna thank Elsa for this"Kira says.
"I'll help"Conner says as it gets dark.

"Maybe we should camp out tonight were not gonna get anywhere till tomorrow anyway"Tommy says.
"Yeah lets do it"Conner says as they go to a area.

"You two girls stay here Conner and i will find some wood for fire"Tommy says as conner follows him.

"Thank you for saving me"Kira tells Kim.
"Always"Kimberly says as Kira looks down.

"Whats wrong"Kimberly says.
"I'm gonna miss not being here i connected to you all so much especially you and Trini"Kira says.
"Hey remember what Trini and i told you the bond us rangers share is one that will last forever"Kimberly says.

"Here i want you to have this"Kimberly says.
"What is it"Kira asked.
"You have the pterodactyl zord like me Tommy bought it for me first gift and now i want you to have it so then even though im from this time and your from a different time we are still connected and together"Kimberly says.
"Thank Kim"Kira says and the two hug.

The two guys come back and start the fire.

"How do you know this stuff"Conner asked.
"My grandfather taught me hed take me fishing and camping all the time when i was younger i'll show you"Tommy says showing him how to light a fire.
"Nice"Conner says as the two sit.

"Thanks for saving me earlier in the mud pit"Tommy says.
"Of course"Conner says.
"I mean it i dont know what would of happened if you werent there thank you"Tommy says.
"Well i learnt alot of this stuff from my mentor as a ranger how to be team how to help in a thing like this"Conner says.
"Really"Tommy says.
"Yeah at first i thought he was kinda boring like he was always into dinsaours and science stuff but now i think hes actually pretty cool"Conner says.
"He'd like hearing that"Tommy says.

Kimberly cuddling up with Tommy as the two fell asleep conner walks over to Kira.

"Are you cold do you want my jacket"Conner asked.
"Wont you get cold"Kira asked.
"Im fine here"Conner says handing it to her.
"Thanks"Kira says.

"It will be weird going back to our time Dr O with short hair and not"Kira says about to say something.
"Not what"Conner says.
"Happy, i've never seen him so happy until now this time he is"Kira says.
"Maybe its to do with her"Conner says.
"Maybe we should check it out see what happened between them"Kira says.
"You mean like detectives investigate"Conner says.
"Yeah it be fun"Kira says.
"Im in"Conner says as she smiles.
"Great"Kira says.

"Im sorry for the other day i just got a question why dont you want Trent on our team"Kira asked.
"I dont trust him i mean one minutes hes this guy working for Hayley then hes the evil white ranger now hes a good white ranger but father is Mesagog what if getting into us showing he's apart of the team is just a plan to get the dino gems and destroy us take over the world"Conner says.

"I guess i never really thought about that but your right we dont know anything like that im sorry we never listened to you i never listened to you"Kira says.
"Its ok you are now"Conner says as the two sit together looking at the sky.