Chapter 10

Lisa's POV

"Hey!" a voice approached me from behind making me to turn around.

"Oh Jimin, what are you doing here?" I asked in a hesitate voice. His face looked so fine though in the night.

"Just walking by, then your here so...yeah." he said and it made me feel awkward cause I remember the scene earlier with him and the girl.

"So...in the restroo--." I cut my line to not make this conversation awkward. Why did I just say that?!

"Oh that," he remembered. "Yeah well she--" I cut his line before he could say any line that could make this awkward.

"Let's not talk about that." I said. "Pfffft Playboys.." I mumbled under my mouth.

"What did you say?" he looked at me with curiosity on his face.

"Nothing..." I said as he took steps forward to me making my feet walk backwards as well. I started to feel like he is gonna do something to me. "Umm...I gotta go." I started to walked away but then he grabbed my wrist all of a sudden.

"What are you doing?" I asked giving him a serious face.

"I'll play with you for a while." his words makes me feel uncomfortable plus he gave me a smirk. I think he is gonna do those Playboy stuff to me like flirting or force to making out, so without further or do. I stomped his feet hard as I can.

"Aghh! Feisty little girl." he said as he slowly release my arm due to that pain. Then I started to run away heading back to the dancing crowd.

What was that? I pant from exhaustion. I wanted a place to sit so I shocked my head to look around. At the other side their is on of these sofa sits or something, looks so comfortable but that only problem is that there were drunk people sitting at that place. So I looked at the other side same but they are doing those smooching in Public where everyone can see, but I think they don't care.
I have no choice but to sit at the Pub Stand. I walked towards and finally sat on a chair, feels comfortable though.

"Hey, want a drink cutie." the bar tender offered.

"No thanks." I rejected. "Its for free though." the bar tender said as he shake and mixed a drink.

"No, I don't really want." I said as I put my elbow on the table stand and rest my head with my hand, looking bored.

"One wine glass of La Crema." a guy with a with a black hair ordered as he sat down beside me. He is actually the guy who talked with Jennie earlier. "Coming up sir." the bar tender said.

I just watched people around me dancing crazily like there is no tomorrow, they sure are having fun but me ugh. I saw Jisoo dancing with a guy, I think that is Jin. She is probably having the best thing in her life now come to think of it where is Jungkook. Ah! Lisa why are you thinking of him?!

"Is there any problem?" the guy spoke up making me snapped out. "No." I don't have any problem just solutions I need to figure out.

"Want a drink?" he hand me a glass of wine. I looked in disgust. "No thanks, I don't drink."

"Well, you gotta practiced." he said as he took a sip from his wine. Gosh, he look so sexy~. Lisa what are you thinking all of sudden?! I slapped my face using both of my hands.

"Is everything ok?" he separate his lips from his wine glass.

"Yeah..." I pretend to looked around.

"Hyung! have you seen Taehyung?" a guy called him from a far, not really that far. His face isn't that clear due to the different colored lights but as soon as he got nearer, I can tell who he is.