Fearless

"It's a first kiss

It's flawless

Really something

It's fearless,"

~ Taylor Swift, "Fearless"

(Ashton's POV)

I'm pretty much at breaking point. I hate myself so, SO much, and I've been so stressed with a heart-broken Calum.

I just want to fix him. He won't let me though. 'He doesn't like you,' I remind myself bitterly.

Luke walks into my bedroom, interrupting the voices in my head.

"Hey," I murmur.

"Hi Ashton. Mikey and I are gonna watch a movie. Wanna join?" He asks.

I wait a moment before answering, "No thanks, Lukey."

He sighs and walks over to where I'm sitting. "What's wrong Ash?"

'I hate myself, and Calum hates me and you and Mikey probably hate me too,' I think, but instead I say, "I'm just stressed."

Luke runs his fingers through my hair, knowing it soothes me. He stares at me with worried eyes and I feel a twinge of guilt rise in my chest. I don't wanna be a burden.

I force a smile. "Don't worry, Luke."

"You know I will," he mumbles with a tired grin. "I'm gonna go watch the movie. Cal said no too, maybe you can go hang with him."

"Yeah...uhh..I will," I say. Even though I really don't want to, I know it will ease Luke's worry.

As if confirming my thoughts, he smiles. "Awesome!"

We sit in silence before Luke stands and says, "I'm gonna head down to Mikey."

He begins to walk away, yelling a short "see ya" before running away from my sight.

Remembering my promise, I stand up and walk towards Calum's room.

"Cal," I say as I knock on the door.

"Coming Ashy-boo!!!!" I hear him call.

Within a second, his tall bedroom door is open. "Hi," he smiles.

"Hey," I say, entering the room.

"Let's watch TV," Calum suggests.

I nod my okay and we sit down on his couch and watch "X-Factor."

In the middle of the show, Calum lays his head down in my lap. I begin playing with his hair: twisting, curling- pretty much anything possible.

"I think.....I think I'm over Molly," Calum mumbles.

I pause the TV and look down at him. "Are you sure?"

"Mhm."

"But you loved her....." I trail off.

Suddenly, he snaps up from his spot. "NO! YOU DONT GET IT!!!!!"

I sit in shocked silence.

"I DONT LOVE MOLLY!!!" Calum screams, tugging at his hair.

"Shh, Cal-bear, it's okay, shh," I whisper. I pull at his arm and try to get his head back in my lap.

"I never loved Molly. That's not why I've been upset. I've been upset because....I love you," he murmurs.

I let out a short gasp. Thoughts race through my mind. A wide smile spreads across my face, almost reaching my ears. I guess I could've said a million things at that moment, but instead I whisper "Kiss me you big goof."

Cal wastes no time in attaching his lips to mine. He sets his hands on each side of my waist, and I snake my arms around his neck.

All of my fear, all of my bad thoughts, all of my insecurities flood away. It's like Calum's kiss snuck in me and mended all the broken pieces.

I knew they'd come back; they always do. But I try not to think of that as Calum mumbles a "I've been waiting for this forever" against my lips.

"I've been waiting two years," I say.

Calum pulls away, but he keeps his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I've hurt you. I'm so sorry baby."

My heart flutters at "baby," but I conceal it and reply "It's okay, Cal. That was the past. Now, I think you've fixed it and made it better."

-------------------------------------------------

YAYYY CASHTON IS TOGETHER WOO WOO!!!!!

Keep reading :-) love ya

~Sam